Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? (1279 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by kanicorp9(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
A+A- Print Email
Today is the third eviction right?
Who do you want out of the Big Brother Naija house?

And what is this I am hearing about TTT and Bisola? who gave heads up last night? TTT is your wife not watching?Did anyone watch?Please tell us what happened!

I want Gifty to leave the house tonight......LOL

See More http://newslanda..com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-tttmarvis-and-gifty-up-for.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
TTT is going...

Gifty has started getting sympathy votes.

Marvis will surely escape eviction.

My predictions

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by Galaxie: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
TTT should go. Married man frolicking on live tvi is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by Berbierklaus(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
TTT is going...

Gifty has started getting sympathy votes.

Marvis will surely escape eviction.

My predictions
TTT spoilt his chances last night and I think Bisola gave him that head intentionally to spoil his chances. Fear woman grin

Yes Gifty is getting sympathy votes,the gangup in the house is to her favour.

Not so sure about Marvis though,the girl just plain,not here or there grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

TTT spoilt his chances last night and I think Bisola gave him that head intentionally to spoil his chances. Fear woman grin

Yes Gifty is getting sympathy votes,the gangup in the house is to her favour.

Not so sure about Marvis though,the girl just plain,not here or there grin

Yea Bae.. but who knows?

Things might just turn around and we see marvis getting evicted and Gift winning the contest cheesy

Fear Nigerian Voters cheesy.

I voted for Marvis tho!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by Berbierklaus(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yea Bae.. but who knows?

Things might just turn around and we see marvis getting evicted and Gift winning the contest cheesy

Fear Nigerian Voters cheesy.

I voted for Marvis tho!

Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=53860954][/quote]

embarassed

shocked

cheesy
Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by Berbierklaus(f): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

embarassed
shocked
cheesy
congrats on your votes grin
Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

congrats on your votes grin

I guess it will count..

Meanwhile.. I am #teamEfe

you know na... "Based on logistics" cheesy
Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I guess it will count..
Meanwhile.. I am #teamEfe
you know na... "Based on logistics" cheesy
I'm lost now cry
Re: Bbnaija - Ttt,marvis And Gifty Up For Eviction....who GOT HEADS UP? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I'm lost now cry

That is his favorite line.. Based on logistics cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How The World Sees Kemen Of Big Brother Naija / Actress Ini Edo Is Beautiful In New Photo / Check Out Kcee's Message To Himself On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.