Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Call Of God Vs The Church Scammers Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Call Of God Vs The Church Scammers Today (340 Views)

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Call Of God Vs The Church Scammers Today by lightblazingnow(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Have you heard of some pastors screaming out on top of their voice that the lord God Almighty have called them to open churches, they love to say it emotional to make it look so real.

But if you would hear, listen to me clearly, the actual call of the lord God Almighty to everyone is to put on the whole uniform of the glory of the lord God Almighty.

For all have sin and fall short of the glory of the lord God Almighty, that's before Christ Jesus came on the scene.

After that Christ Jesus is come, life, I mean the very best Life of the lord God Almighty is here now for us to comprehend, eternal life is to know the lord God Almighty and Jesus Christ whom he sent to give us the message

The wages for sin is death, but the precious gift of the lord God Almighty is eternal life by our lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

This is our race to personally know the name of Christ, what is the meaning of his name and power of his resurrection.

After you have preached to others, are you sure that you will not be casted out of the union.

The lord God Almighty is Spirit and those who claim to know and worship him must do so in spirit and in reality. Being there in reality.

Anything human gymnastics are beating the air.

Spend more time in the spiritual world than you gallivanting in the natural world, decieving men and being decieved too.
Re: The Call Of God Vs The Church Scammers Today by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2017
Got me

(1) (Reply)

Seven Sins People Struggle With And Their Solution / Pastor Adeboye Is A Pride To Nigeria – Jonathan / Do You Still Pray Saying, “if It Is The Will Of God, God Do It?” - Mark 1:40-41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.