Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Do You Still Pray Saying, “if It Is The Will Of God, God Do It?” - Mark 1:40-41 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Pray Saying, “if It Is The Will Of God, God Do It?” - Mark 1:40-41 (340 Views)

Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Do You Still Pray For Nigeria And Her Leaders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Pray Saying, “if It Is The Will Of God, God Do It?” - Mark 1:40-41 by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Mark 1:40-41 says, “And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will, be thou clean.” In this passage, we are not dealing with God, instead, we are dealing with you.

Whenever you come to God, you must always be persuaded that He is able to do what you ask Him for. It is Christians that are not persuaded that say things like, “If it is the will of God it will happen.” Whoever makes statements like that is not yet in a place of faith and authority and God is not obliged to answer any prayer you prayed on that premise. You need to settle God’s ability and willingness in your heart henceforth.

From today, before you pray you must ask yourself two questions: “Is God able to do it?” Yes, He’s able. “Is God willing to do it for me?” Many people know God can do what they are asking BUT they are not assured that “He will do it for them.” When you are not sure about God’s ability or His willingness, the devil will exploit that doubt and attack your confidence by bringing thoughts like, “you shouldn’t be praying for a miracle, you know the wrong thing you did three days ago.” Don’t be one of those believers that knows God can do what you are asking for but unsure God will do it.

Rev. (Mrs.) Oyenike Areogun invites all Women to the 39th Edition of The All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization with the theme "AS SOON AS ZION TRAVAILED, SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER CHILDREN". (Is 66v8b).

God is equipping and releasing women to their Ministry of Intercession these last days.

Ministering:
Rev(Mrs) Grace Olonade and Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

Date: Friday 17th - Saturday 18th March 2017.
Time: Friday: 5pm, Saturday: 8am-2pm

Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters. Km 4, Gbogan-Osogbo Expressway. Osogbo.

Special session for the wives of General overseers/set men/ head of ministries

There will be workshops and seminars on Home Affairs and Ministry.

For further enquiries: 08035276969, 08033506866, 08036533484.

PRAYER: Lord, I worship you and I commit myself to building my faith in Your omnipotence and eternal willingness to intervene for me. Thank you Father, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Numbers 24:1-25:18, Luke 2:1-35, Psalm 59:1-17, Proverbs 11:14

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Bewitchment / Why That Person That Promised You Have Not Yet Fulfilled It. / When Last Have You Being To ' Galilee' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.