Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer (428 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer by kipesco(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
First lady Melania Trump kicked off President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday by reciting the Lord's prayer and telling the crowd she will "always stay true to myself, and be truthful to you."

"I didn't know Melania would be reading the Lord's prayer," Trump said following the first lady's remarks.

The crowd at Orlando-Melbourne Airport greeted Mrs. Trump with a loud ovation. "It is a great honor and great pleasure to stand here before you as the first lady of the United States," the former model said.

Before introducing her husband, the first lady described the country she and the president envision as "one that works for all Americans ... and where all Americans can work and succeed."

"A nation committed to a great civility and unity between people from all sides of the political divide," she said.

The first lady then made a passing reference to recent attacks aimed on her, saying she will "always be truthful" with the American people "no matter what the opposition is saying about me."

This past week a New York Times reporter apologized for calling the first lady a "hooker" after model Emily Ratajkowski tweeted about the incident.

"I am committed to creating and supporting initiatives near and dear to my heart that will have an impact on women and children all around the world," the first lady said, potentially hinting at her future plans as she settles into her new position.

http://latestnewsinng..com/2017/02/melania-opens-president-trumps-campaign.html
Re: Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
GOD indeed is an AMERICAN/JEW grin
Re: Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer by nNEOo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Waiting for the "bomb caring invaders" to come n invade this thread grin
Re: Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer by zico530(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good development
Re: Melania Opens President Trump's Campaign Rally With Lord's Prayer by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
God bless her

(1) (Reply)

Supporters Of Yahaya Jammeh Arrested For Insulting supporters of Adama Barrow / Women Must Earn Less, They Are Weaker, Smaller,less Intelligent – Lawmaker / Israel Legalises Use Of Marijuana- Mightymike.name.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.