Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. (517 Views)

Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by sosexy111: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
He is a keyboardist, he went with his friends to a music band function and they spent the night at the apartment of one of them, they were about 4 or 5 young boys.

According to him after the incident, they spent the night in one room and that as soon as it was midnight, there was power outage and his friend powered his generator and they all slept off OBLIVIOUS of the fact that the exhaust pipe of the generator faced the window direction of the room.
So I guess the fumes filtered into the room so much that they inhaled much of it till dawn.

According to the neighbour of the owner of the room, he called out to him the following morning but he wasn't answering though their footwears were outside the door. He knocked severally and no one opened the door, he then looked in through the window and saw them foaming through their mouths. Instantly, he raised alarm, people gathered and the door was broken but none of them was conscious, they were rushed to the hospital and were later brought to consciousness though it was very critical. My brother didn't come around for almost two days..
They are undergoing treatments now and I thank God for their survival.
Happy Sunday pals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by ipobarecriminals: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank U JESUS.......... Oya siw seed,offering/thanksgiving time*give him white envelope *

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by kingui(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
thank God he always sure up at times when we are helpless

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by wakikky: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
God is faithful

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by Dainty09(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Brother From Generator Fume Accident.. by Marvel1206: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Death from generator fumes is the most peaceful and painless type of death. The fellow dies gradually without knowing. It is scary mehn. Thank God they were saved on time

(1) (Reply)

The Worst New Year's Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Client / History Made As Nigerian Teaching Hospital Conducts Successful Heart Surgery / Buy Yoga Mat With Straps From Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.