Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Worst New Year's Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Client - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst New Year's Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Client (515 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / The Worst New Year’s Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst New Year's Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Client by HealingHealth07: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
So how are your weight loss goals going? What are your new year’s resolutions? I′m going to be sharing with you the worst New Year’s resolution as it relates to weight loss so far and what you can do to achieve that health and wellness you truly crave for and if you have no weight loss goals this year, the recommended tip you would find in this article is sure to make you want-to burn that fat with ease:

I will only eat once a day:
According to livestrong.com, ‟ It may seem counterintuitive, but to lose weight and keep it off, you have to eat consistently. ″ You see, starving yourself as a means to achieving your weight-loss goals isn’t discipline, it is punishment. Starving yourself actually affects the brain and deprives it of the necessary brain juice needed to function properly. You definitely wouldn’t want your boss to catch you staring at the wall when you should be meeting deadlines.

"I'm going to the gym every day":
As lofty as this goal is and its efficacy in burning fat, it really isn‘t sustainable. Aside this, health experts actually caution against this as the body muscles would need time to recuperate. Your commitment to the gym could also deprive you of quality time you could spend with your family and friends.

There are many more health resolutions that are not just highly unrealistic but also counter-productive. I don’t want to focus on the problem but on the solution.

To achieve your weight-loss targets without hassles and to achieve that physical and mental balance you so crave for, i’m going to recommend tea. Yes, tea. Not just any tea, the winning fat-buster tea. The active ingredient that helps in weight-loss is called gynostemma. The way it actually works is that it restores balance to the body which always involves shedding excess cholesterol. It detoxifies the systems also, helping the vital organs work optimally. So would you rather starve yourself, hit the gym or go for a reliable, 100% guaranteed (yeah, I meant that), sweatless (if you don’t consider the steam on your face) means to healing and health?

Order now from anywhere in the world and have it right at your door-step.
Simply call +234 9077198347 or email enquiries@healinghealthteas.com. You can also contact us on facebook here. Trust me, you won’t stop at one.

(1) (Reply)

40% Of Nigerian Firstborn Dont Belong To So Called Biological Fathers / Why Your Ear Piercings Suddenly Smell Putrid-and How To Prevent The Stank / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.