Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

5 Categories Of Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Categories Of Atheists. (454 Views)

Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / 10 Attributes Of Atheists / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Atheists. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Atheists or freethinkers are people who deny the existence of God or who refuse to acknowledge Him.
I can categorize such people into five.

1.The raging atheist.
This is the one without a purpose or cause. The raging atheist suffers from an emptiness of soul, a yet to be filled void in their life.This fellow seeks to ridicule religious people even when he possesses zero content himself. This person can't understand what benefits people derive from their faith, and it hurts them badly. Insulting other's faith is the only source of strength in their very lonely journey of disbelief.
Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
2. The angry atheist.
This may not be disbelief, but just refusal to acknowledge God. This category of people have faced tragedies, sorrow & unpleasant situations. Most people have been here before. we ask why me, where was God when this happened, like God no do me well so I want to make my way. A close friend of mine once kept 'malice' with God.
Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
2.1 low battery, brb cry
Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by Richirich713: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Freethinkers shouldn't be there, being an atheist doesn't make u a free thinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
The ignorant atheist

They are the worst . Many if not all Nairaland atheists fit perfectly into this category . How can you be against what you know so little or nothing of ? That's just plain stupid grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
The poster above sha,,,,,.....

No vex

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Atheists or freethinkers are people who deny the existence of God or who refuse to acknowledge Him....

Wrong premise = Wrong post!!!

[s]I can categorize such people into five.

1.The raging atheist.
This is the one without a purpose or cause. The raging atheist suffers from an emptiness of soul, a yet to be filled void in their life.This fellow seeks to ridicule religious people even when he possesses zero content himself. This person can't understand what benefits people derive from their faith, and it hurts them badly. Insulting other's faith is the only source of strength in their very lonely journey of disbelief.[/s]

@op, look-up the meaning of Atheist.
You lack understanding of the subject matter.
Re: 5 Categories Of Atheists. by blueAgent(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Atheists or freethinkers are people who deny the existence of God or who refuse to acknowledge Him.
I can categorize such people into five.

1.The raging atheist.
This is the one without a purpose or cause. The raging atheist suffers from an emptiness of soul, a yet to be filled void in their life.This fellow seeks to ridicule religious people even when he possesses zero content himself. This person can't understand what benefits people derive from their faith, and it hurts them badly. Insulting other's faith is the only source of strength in their very lonely journey of disbelief.

Excellent article Bro.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Foolish To Worship Idols / You Can Be Spiritual And Beautiful: Shake Off Dowdy And Dress For Joy / Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.