Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Unbelievable Miracle! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable Miracle! (1280 Views)

The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Let me start this short story by saying THANK YOU GOD. In fact I don't know how to appreciate God for the calamity he averted in my family in this just past week.
To HIM alone be all the glory!
I have a 2 year and 9 months year old son whom I love so much. He is my first and only son I have for now, I have a daughter as well. On the 16th February, 2017, this boy accidentally fell from a story building and landed with a loud noise on the cemented floor. The boy stood up immediately as if nothing happened and started walking. He was immediately rushed to the hospital for medical attention. Doctors carefully examined my son and discovered no injury in any part of his boy. The noise generated from the fall was so frightening that people around thought the boy would die. I am happy to say now that my boy is doing fine. This is indeed a great miracle!.

12 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
God is awesome

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lord I thank you for this great testimony

Watch the boy op.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Where were you when the boy decided to take a leap? angry

Please be more careful OP. The chap's guardian must be very present in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chaiiii! Biko put railings and other child safety stuffs around o... God forbid we hear of a fatal fall. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
God is indeed great, afterall he said in his words that he that keepeth thee neither sleeps nor slumber, the sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night he shall preserve you. This verse has come to play in the life of your son. Thank God for life oo

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:
shocked shocked shocked

Where were you when the boy decided to take a leap? angry

Please be more careful OP. The chap's guardian must be very present in his life.
we have safety gadget around the balcony outside, the boy decided to open the door with seconds the mother went to kitchen to fetch him food. I as the father do not stay in Lagos with them but a weekend husband. In fact I still can't believe what happened. Thanks for your understsnding

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 20, 2017
sisisioge:
Chaiiii! Biko put railings and other child safety stuffs around o... God forbid we hear of a fatal fall. It is well.
thanks and amen
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
God is indeed great, afterall he said in his words that he that keepeth thee neither sleeps nor slumber, the sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night he shall preserve you. This verse has come to play in the life of your son. Thank God for life oo
thanks my friend
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Oyind17:
Lord I thank you for this great testimony

Watch the boy op.
thanks very much
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Dyt:
God is awesome
awesome indeed
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Sleekbaby(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Wow! Awesome God, may your name alone be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2017
yemi1261:
we have safety gadget around the balcony outside, the boy decided to open the door with seconds the mother went to kitchen to fetch him food. I as the father do not stay in Lagos with them but a weekend husband. In fact I still can't believe what happened. Thanks for your understsnding

We thank God for sparing his life o. I'm really happy for your family.

More of God's protection on you all.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

We thank God for sparing his life o. I'm really happy for your family.

More of God's protection on you all.
amen, thanks

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by dahmie2013: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thank God! I can only imagine. But one thing i've observed with children, wen dey harm demselves, dey don't cry, but wen sumone harms dem, dey will so cry.
Wow! This is indeed a miracle! Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by adadike281(f): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Am awed! I fell from d balconey when I was barely 3 too. some twenty years after, my story is still being told

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
adadike281:
Am awed! I fell from d balconey when I was barely 3 too. some twenty years after, my story is still being told
YoU are a miracle child too
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Tmex(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
its indeed a miracle , God be with him.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Marvel1206: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow! Scary

Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tmex:
its indeed a miracle , God be with him.
Amen, it's 2 weeks now, my boy is still fine,. So full of joy!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marvel1206:
Wow! Scary

Thank God for his life
thanks, God bless you
Re: Unbelievable Miracle! by luscioustrish(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow..Thank God for this smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairlanders, Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Woman? / Please Help Save My Dad / I Don't Want To Wear My Dad's Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.