Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be (910 Views)

NIGERIAN Bank Be Sensible / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
I bought stuffs from aliexpress worth 100 dollars. Consequently,100 dollars was deducted from my account. The deal was later cancelled,so aliexpress returned my 100 dollars(32000 naira) to my account. But the problem is that,i can't withdraw my 32000 naira,the atm says the 32000 naira is in my ledger balance,its not yet in my available balance. This issue has persisted since 5 days,instead of the normal 24 hours.
I spoke to their customer care representatives on facebook,they asked for a screenshot of my account balance and name,i've since given them what they asked for,they are yet to give me a reply that goes as far as assuring me this problem would be corrected. I've even been to the GTbank close to me through which I opened the account, they told me that, they would send a mail to their help desk,still yet, the problem has persisted.
However,anybody that has experienced this sort of problem should profer an advice
My account number is 0139657969
Account name: ogochukwu ogunna
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
the first is how long has this issue been? write it on their twitter handle, facebook and Instagram those platforms are their babies, dey don't like any bad complaint dere so dey hurry to rectify it.

it will be rectified. have a nice week ahead.
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
And what is ur password please?
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
The password is
GO FUCCK YOURSELF
Got that?
dingbang:
And what is ur password please?
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
illuminated93:
The password is
GO FUCCK YOURSELF
Got that?
lol .... Such a pussy
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Mattizzy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is 100 dollars 32k?
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Mattizzy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is 100 dollars 32k? Please I wanna know. thanks in advance.
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's what they deducted in d text they sent me. Moreover,when I subtracted my present balance from my previous balance, it gave 32k with some kobos
Mattizzy:
Is 100 dollars 32k?

1 Like

Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by slegerman(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bros, calm down it will be rectified.
sometimes, it takes up to a week or two.

illuminated93:
I bought stuffs from aliexpress worth 100 dollars. Consequently,100 dollars was deducted from my account. The deal was later cancelled,so aliexpress returned my 100 dollars(32000 naira) to my account. But the problem is that,i can't withdraw my 32000 naira,the atm says the 32000 naira is in my ledger balance,its not yet in my available balance. This issue has persisted since 5 days,instead of the normal 24 hours.
I spoke to their customer care representatives on facebook,they asked for a screenshot of my account balance and name,i've since given them what they asked for,they are yet to give me a reply that goes as far as assuring me this problem would be corrected. I've even been to the GTbank close to me through which I opened the account, they told me that, they would send a mail to their help desk,still yet, the problem has persisted.
However,anybody that has experienced this sort of problem should profer an advice
Re: How Wicked Can Gt Bank Be by Ebubemg(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2017
illuminated93:
don't worry ur money will be return to you soon, it happen to me with zenith bank.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Mendels (water-proof) Mattress Protector / Shipping Goods To America / Jiji Login Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.