Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,491 members, 7,865,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] (2821 Views)

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by TunezTV: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
One of the sexiest couple in the Nigeria entertainment industry, nollywood actor and model, IK and his blogger wife, Sonia Ogbonna posed topless together in a recent racy shoot.

The lightskin duo were also snapped in a bedroom scene that sees Sonia pose sexy in hot black undies... She shared photos from the shoot on her gram with the most ironic caption

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actor-ik-ogbonna-shares-racy-topless.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by HungerBAD: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Damn.

Wanted to write something sarcastic, and then i looked at the last picture again. IK i give your wife 10/10.

Oh boy, if we see better thing make we talk.

You lucky son of a Gun.

6 Likes

Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lovely pictures.
Couple goals grin
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
For him mind e dey do us long throat.
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by wordbank(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Leave lala alone
He's used to black yanshes
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by femolacqua(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by Jostico: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
shocked that butt alone turned my comment to "soft word!
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by Jimi23(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Who else thinks this guy looks like the bald version of BB Naija mate, Jon Ogah.
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Married people will bring their business outside yet if you blast, them go dey ask you why hating
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sweet
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
yedidiah:
Married people will bring their business outside yet if you blast, them go dey ask you why hating

Nah viral infection dey worry their brains undecided undecided
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by thunderfiremods(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
can we now sleep
Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by hungryboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make Thunder fire poverty wherever him dey
Love dey sweet when money full your bank account

My Papa and Mama no get time for this kind romance,
I no even catch dem dey kiss before

Na to dey hustle dey find wetin we go chop,

Which bed sef dem for take snap this kind picture for one room apartment were all of us dey sleep together

Na him make I promise myself say

If i no make money

I no go marry

1 Like

Re: Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS] by Donjazzy12(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
TunezTV:

One of the sexiest couple in the Nigeria entertainment industry, nollywood actor and model, IK and his blogger wife, Sonia Ogbonna posed topless together in a recent racy shoot.

The lightskin duo were also snapped in a bedroom scene that sees Sonia pose sexy in hot black undies... She shared photos from the shoot on her gram with the most ironic caption

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actor-ik-ogbonna-shares-racy-topless.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
You can see that the love is real not fake like Laura Ikeji and Kanus brother or Fake and retired pass around Tonto Dike and Churchill.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Most Hilarious Names Between This Two Celebrities, Don't Laugh! / Bbnaija 2018: I’m Not Running Away Because We’ve Had Sex – Tobi Tells Cee-c / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.