Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! (62736 Views)

Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by OdogwuBlog: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"Sometimes I see some people type rubbish �....... So I need to clear up a few things and state a few #MLfacts, shall we?? ............ ....... I have been popular, since before i became an adult ( my first show *ShallowWaters was a hit*) meaning I have been here for about 14 years on and off ..... ...... ....... ........... .... .... Yet I have never had an actual scandal, the only thing, you can find is me sort of exposing ( I boldly write *sort of* because ironically, I have never been pictured in a bikini that I have seen literally everyone wear, yes even on social media) ..... ...... ........ ........ .........

Neither will you hear of me sleeping about or for roles because my first show was a hit, i was living with my parents ( who provided) and I was making money on Television before I started doing movies, so I was never in a hurry to blow or desperate about roles because I had already worked with the best names on Television, so I knew it was just a matter of timing( I just did my auditions diligently, funny enough that was a lot of fun and most times, I was selected so I kinda felt I was moving in the right direction) ..... ....... ............. ..... ...... ...... .... ......

I am a very old Romantic soul that doesn't exactly buy the idea of regular sex before marriage, the few people I have dated can tell you that, I am way younger than some 21 years in that regard�..... ......... ........ ........ .,..

Infact, if not that, I love too much, I will probably be married with kids by now...(ironic yes? , I know�, only people who actually love can get this not the ones who fall in love every year�) ..... ........ ..... ..... ...... ...... ..... ....... ..... ....... ........

So before you come and type rubbish, remember this,if not for discipline and her fear of God, Moyo will have snatched my man ooooh.... Then if you are a man, pray your girlfriend that is not even half as hot as I am has just 20%... Yes, Just 20% of Moyos discipline .... ..... ... .... .... .... ..... ...... ......... ............. ......... ....

P. S .. you people dont look for my trouble, i just want to do the basics this year..... #Moyoorfierce #Moyolawal ❤ #ML"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7K6KJ9JrJS/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by GloriaNinja(f): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2020
angry THIS SHORT WOMAN AND HER ATTENTION SEEKING THESE DAYS.. SHORT WOMAN SYNDROME

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by OdogwuBlog: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2020
GloriaNinja:
angry THIS SHORT WOMAN AND HER ATTENTION SEEKING THESE DAYS.. SHORT WOMAN SYNDROME

SHORT WOMAN SYNDROME - SWS

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2020
See her looking like a midget undecided

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Birdeyeview: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2020
so OP this is your definition of "VERY HOT"

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Zentence: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Are u an architect?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by ADRIAN88(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
She has a point though, as much as I'd like to drink her bath water 24/7, 366 days (leap years inclusive), as well as devour every inch of her goddess like contour of a body, I've never ever heard about any scandal involving this lady.
Kudos to her and that ever-bright future behind her.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mtcheewwwww,so she actually sat and wrote that stupid caption to back up her nonsense picture,thank God she said she's old,tacha and Co don send her off market grin grin you don't want people to abuse you, yet you won't mind the way you upload pictures for their attentions,na wetin merlin no go see for camelot sad sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Mogajunior(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
BAG OF POO IS ALL I SEE. RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Neimar: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
na to use prick take tease her clitoris

14 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by ChildFun: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
This girl has nothing to offer.

Please see signature to call or WhatsApp for your children fun and educational tablets.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by dangotesmummy: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Moyo baby wink

Gbo gbo ejoyi kowa necessary.talobere ejolowo e toberesi Ka bi eye ibaka? grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by 1kworks: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
She is really trying to be in the news a lot.
The attention market isn't easy at all.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by fnep2smooth(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
this girl self

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by soberdrunk(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
See how she oil herself like fish way dem wan grill.... angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by SokizzRaven(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Biitch, So thick and dumb!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Lovelies1: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
ever wish of sitting on a chair as you cruise around in it check out this technology design of that comfortable chair

click here to read more
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Subzero047: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
GloriaNinja:

Glorianinja where have you been since grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by incogni2o: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Attention seeking ....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Baby elephant

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by lenghtinny(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mannequin challenge angry

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by SocialJustice: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thick shorty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by sevo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Damn....ass so fat you could see it from the front......forgotten where I heard that line from

14 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by FloxySmart(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
SokizzRaven:
Biitch, So thick and dumb!!
Mogajunior:
BAG OF POO IS ALL I SEE. RUBBISH!
Not proud of her act or anything o but I think she actually put this online to help men like you with your Soapy level grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jeki ngboran omo yi

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by dangotesmummy: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin cheesy
GloriaNinja:
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by itsme01: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
enough of all this thisrt trap jare

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.