Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) (28024 Views)

How To Properly Care For Conjunctivitis (apollo) / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by MrIcredible: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
kiss
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Haderoncare(f): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice write-up
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Iyke1998(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Quick method.
Wash ur face with your morning pee.

How many of you did this?
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by martineverest(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
stevenson007:
I have never had Conjunctivitis in my life
gifty brother spotted
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by martineverest(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
the best solution is using onion or garlic water......its far better and 10x more effective than urine...chloraphenicol is a waste
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by martineverest(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iyke1998:
Quick method. Wash ur face with your morning pee.

Iyke1998:
Quick method. Wash ur face with your morning pee.

onion therapy is far better
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by do4luv14(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Thanks for this. My girlfriend has got apollo. I berra show her dis.
show gini, jst tell her to wash the affected eye, wit her first urine wen she wakes in the morning dats all, you see the magical cool

1 Like

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by bigpastor(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
smartdatplan:
[b]Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL?
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......
[/b][/s]

THIS GUY IS A SCAM. PLS NOTE HIS NUMBER AND BLACKLIST HIM.
HE KEEPS ON CHANGING HIS USERNAME. HE WAS OLIMSYO80 LAST WEEK AND NOW SMARTDATAPLAN
CHECK WHEN HE REGISTERED AS AS SMARTDATAPLAN (Click his profile, just today 19/02/17)
WHY USE PAYMENT VIA AIRTIME AND NOT BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
OLE AJIBOLE!!!
PLEASE BE WARNED, DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP
[i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Iyke1998(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
onion therapy is far better

[b][/b]kikikkikikikikikikiik grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by snowblaq(f): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
This pics wey this op put fit make person get the apollo sef
grin..you are funny
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Eazybay(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
I read through the topic, and den d posts.. Page 1 already and no one bothered to educate d OP. Wah do u mean quarantined Well u only contact d inflammation when u touch d eye or a material used by d infected person. When u meet an infected pesn just wash ur hands after d handshake etc..
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by mecussey(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Thanks for this. My girlfriend has got apollo. I berra show her dis.

that epistle na long story....simply put one drop of her own uninfected urine in the eyes ...morning and night...within 3 days appollo is gone.
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by micxwell(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
stevenson007:
I have never had Conjunctivitis in my life
You're hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by bigpastor(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
the best solution is using onion or garlic water......its far better and 10x more effective than urine...chloraphenicol is a waste
Na lie. Have you experimented it?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Chrizoby(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Red oil sure pass. Though it can be painful
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by shirgles(m): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2017
Tnx op
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by martineverest(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
bigpastor:
Na lie. Have you experimented it?
try it and see
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Ptown(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Was it Apollos that discovered Apollo?
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by mcayomind: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2017
op. you didn't even help the matter at all.... How to cure Apollo... 1. Get a dark sunglasses 2. white capsule with clean water, a dip inside the eyes every 2 hours

Or water from ewe "aran opolo"
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Mckandre(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Best solution, whenever I contract this I just dip my finger in kerosene and rob it on both eyelids(not inside ur eyes,know what is eyelid first) every morning, Before next 2days the symptom is good as gone. For fast recovery avoid itching those eyes. Tnk me leta
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by vroy(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
early morning urine or breast milk
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by optm(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2017
pls nd pls those suggesting urine , breast milk nd oda crude ways in treating it, ur eyes shld nt b wht u xperiment wit. those things could even create a good environment fr d microorganisms to thrive. wldnt dispute ur claims cos i ve never tried dem. the question is hw safe re those methods?. u may end up damaging ur eyes in d long run. It's better u c an eye health xpert dn taking d risk xperimenting wit ur eyes. #d most precious gift nxt to life is ur sight#

1 Like

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by etenyong(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Many doctors in the house suggesting many methods to cure it . I have this Apollo since Saturday and have been using eye drop and also take antibiotic tabs but it not working at all. This morning I woke up knowing that it has affected the second eye. Pls how effective is d use of onion? I really need something that can clear this as fast as possible
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by chris31(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
We don hear you
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by valuedammy(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2017
As if the OP knew the hell am passing through with this conjunctivitis.

Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
valuedammy:
As if the OP knew the hell am passing through with this conjunctivitis.

Wetin happen now?

You wan make every Nairalanders catch Apolo grin
Re: Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) by optm(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2017
etenyong:
Many doctors in the house suggesting many methods to cure it . I have this Apollo since Saturday and have been using eye drop and also take antibiotic tabs but it not working at all. This morning I woke up knowing that it has affected the second eye. Pls how effective is d use of onion? I really need something that can clear this as fast as possible
which eye drop? how often do you apply the drops? was it recommended or u got it yourself? were u conscious of hygiene? many a time instead of using a disposable material to clean d eyes, we use same thing over and over again on the eye thereby reintroducing d microbe and make it seem as though treatment isn't effective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List / 8 Health Benefits Of Red Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.