Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates (38025 Views)

5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by nkpommpko(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Recession is whipping Nigerians back to there senses. Sex indeed, some people can't even get an erection in the face of lack of money for house rent.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by IZICO4(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by praisekeyzz(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
cremedelacreme:
My android phone don chop my money tire, na
him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take
some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV,
Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit
write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now
am in bigger trouble!!!
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa,
blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc.
3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed
Call".
4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger
connected"
5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One
Bluetooth device found"
6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi
On"
7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus
detected"
Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo?
Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for
screen say "No contacts found"

grin grin grin
And u just cracked a joke? Clap 4 Ya mumu sef!

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2017
XendersPride:

It's really surprising

It's actually kinda interesting if like to study people and real life skills of dealing things and others views about life. I don't think it's all about nudity or sex.
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by bogolobango(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
save yr mb if don't have anything to contribute
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Janetade86(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Op isn't a follower of bbn cos if you are, you wouldn't have mentioned Coco ice's name. She did what she did the night before eviction day, and voting has already ended by then. I'm very sure she would have gotten more people to vote for her if she had done that earlier.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by keyanZuzer: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
I pity this generation; our ladies have the 'sex sells' mentality. The show would spend more than #100 million. Now imagine if the money used to empower our youths. China and Japan are investing in their youths while our government is busy investigating why #bbn was not done in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nature8(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017
yinkzzboy:
Hit like if don't give a rat ass and share if you do.

btw

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629 cheesy

Lol..
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by cremedelacreme: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2017
praisekeyzz:
And u just cracked a joke? Clap 4 Ya mumu sef!

Guy dont take this life too serious.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by WackyJ1(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2017
The Reason sexual Expicitness did not Save Coco Ice was because it happened on a Saturday when Voting lines had closed.

Most of the interesting things happen on Saturdays when the voting lines have closed. Leaving people to make their votes based on other things that have in the house during the week.
which is more Drama than Sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by 1metre: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Big brother should try and recreate this programme. Gathering people from different growth point to display sexual behaviour is disheartening. Challenge inmates to demonstrate some practical skills and evaluate the results.it can be in form of critical writing,IT skills, craft work etc By so doing, many people esp young school kids would be empowered. We are Nigeria we are not American or Briton. Every country have their identity. We cannot be copying the white people to kill our morals.pls try recreate bbn, more than half population of Nigeria are viewing everyday.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Fearcom(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Now that's one big pile of s.hit.

Its a GAME. Regardless of whoever has sex in the game or not, there will be only ONE WINNER. and there can't be one winner if the rest aren't EVICTED. PERIOD.
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by john1035: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2017
smiley

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by lilybonny(f): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Gifty is out of the show already.Anyway your write up OP made sense o.
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by cejaypriesty(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
cremedelacreme:
My android phone don chop my money tire, na
him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take
some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV,
Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit
write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now
am in bigger trouble!!!
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa,
blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc.
3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed
Call".
4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger
connected"
5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One
Bluetooth device found"
6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi
On"
7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus
detected"
Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo?
Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for
screen say "No contacts found"

grin grin grin
Hahahaha I Don laugh tire guy abeg now u too funny

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by hermosa7: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Anderlis:
There has been so much nudity and sexual content on Big Brother Naija, but for some reason, housemates who have indulged have all lost.

This observation came into prominence after the eviction of three housemates who entertained viewers with the kind of content Nigerians are supposedly interested in.

It’s four weeks into the Big Brother Naija show and while Nigerians have and are still enjoying the sexual escapades that happen in the house, they have not hesitated to vote out the housemates involved.

These evictions prove that several other factors influence a housemate’s popularity and win, and going nude or having lots of sexual moments are no longer determining factors.
Factors such as persona and sentiments have influenced viewers decisions in the past two Live Evictions.

Considering Nigerians and their record of saving housemates who provide them with sexually explicit drama, it was shocking that they chose the rather gentle Efe to Soma and Miyonse.

On Sunday, February 12, 2017, Nigerians saved Debbie-Rise (a talented housemate who is more focused on her music than on being dramatic) instead of CocoIce who had bared her breast on Live Television while her fellow housemate Bassey feasted on it.

CocoIce was up for eviction alongside the dramatic Bisola and Gifty, and the boring Bassey and Debbie-Rise.
Anyone would have expected CocoIce’s breasts to save her, afterall, she had shown Nigerians her willingness to do anything on the show.

Defenders of the sexual content on Big Brother Naija claim it is a form of entertainment. But, when it comes to the weekly voting, the results so far have proven that the viewers are not influenced by that kind of ‘entertainment.’

A week after Soma and Miyonse’s eviction, BBNaija didn’t trend on social media. Nobody was kissing, cuddling, breaking up or engaging in pre-intimacy. The remaining housemates were more of people who were reserved and not bold enough to make such explicit moves, thus the boring social media moments during the week.

The show only comes alive during Saturday house parties, when housemates get drunk, bare their boobs, cuddle up and participate in kissing festivals.

Without its sexual content, Big Brother Naija doesn’t trend on social media. However, while Nigerians relish those explicit moments, it hasn’t been the salvation of any housemate so far on the show.

Following the eviction of Soma, Miyonse and Cocoice, Biggie decided to introduce two fake housemates, Ese and Jon, to galvanize the game in Big Brother Naija house.

Gifty, who has been ‘entertaining’ is currently up for eviction, viewers would have to wait until Sunday to find out if her accent, kissing spree, and relationships will save her.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-sexual-indulgence-has-failed-to.html

Satanic show angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by lamzyano: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Doublypay.com.ng
Doublypay.com.ng
Doublypay.com.ng
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by 100naira(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
But but TTT receive "blow" and still survived
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by citadels(f): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
slawomir:
na wa o. people get time o take watch rubbish. bbn nonsense.
anything make me sit down for front of television then na movies I want watch
my annual leave just started today so na movies all the way. films to watch this week na
legend of Tarzan, the magnificent seven, jungle book, light out(horror movie), doctor strange, Ben hur, ride along 2, ghost buster,
fantastic beast, suicide squad, watch keeping(mr and Mrs Jones), pulse, X-men apocalypse, independence day, exodus Gods
make I join you?
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by akulaxx: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
That is what Trump is here to correct

people are busy trying to overturn God Laws and naturally way of living by presenting this nonsense for young people to follow and end in damnation

stupidity at its height
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by seifini(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians are moral enough to keep depravity in private not these bbn housemates who think we will applaud their immoral acts.
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by praisekeyzz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
cremedelacreme:

Guy dont take this life too serious.
of course nau! Cos we are just here to have fun abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo) / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.