Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates (37905 Views)

5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Anderlis(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2017
There has been so much nudity and sexual content on Big Brother Naija, but for some reason, housemates who have indulged have all lost.

This observation came into prominence after the eviction of three housemates who entertained viewers with the kind of content Nigerians are supposedly interested in.

It’s four weeks into the Big Brother Naija show and while Nigerians have and are still enjoying the sexual escapades that happen in the house, they have not hesitated to vote out the housemates involved.

These evictions prove that several other factors influence a housemate’s popularity and win, and going nude or having lots of sexual moments are no longer determining factors.
Factors such as persona and sentiments have influenced viewers decisions in the past two Live Evictions.

Considering Nigerians and their record of saving housemates who provide them with sexually explicit drama, it was shocking that they chose the rather gentle Efe to Soma and Miyonse.

On Sunday, February 12, 2017, Nigerians saved Debbie-Rise (a talented housemate who is more focused on her music than on being dramatic) instead of CocoIce who had bared her breast on Live Television while her fellow housemate Bassey feasted on it.

CocoIce was up for eviction alongside the dramatic Bisola and Gifty, and the boring Bassey and Debbie-Rise.
Anyone would have expected CocoIce’s breasts to save her, afterall, she had shown Nigerians her willingness to do anything on the show.

Defenders of the sexual content on Big Brother Naija claim it is a form of entertainment. But, when it comes to the weekly voting, the results so far have proven that the viewers are not influenced by that kind of ‘entertainment.’

A week after Soma and Miyonse’s eviction, BBNaija didn’t trend on social media. Nobody was kissing, cuddling, breaking up or engaging in pre-intimacy. The remaining housemates were more of people who were reserved and not bold enough to make such explicit moves, thus the boring social media moments during the week.

The show only comes alive during Saturday house parties, when housemates get drunk, bare their boobs, cuddle up and participate in kissing festivals.

Without its sexual content, Big Brother Naija doesn’t trend on social media. However, while Nigerians relish those explicit moments, it hasn’t been the salvation of any housemate so far on the show.

Following the eviction of Soma, Miyonse and Cocoice, Biggie decided to introduce two fake housemates, Ese and Jon, to galvanize the game in Big Brother Naija house.

Gifty, who has been ‘entertaining’ is currently up for eviction, viewers would have to wait until Sunday to find out if her accent, kissing spree, and relationships will save her.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-sexual-indulgence-has-failed-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by friendly101: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nikkyfuck(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Udonmeanit shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by salabscholar01(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
No matter who the characters are, how beautiful they are, their mission for a massive fame, men will usually have their ways to strip them down and find small universal truths of who they really are. Do not, I repeat, do not trust those ladies who are extremely passionate for the sudden fame. cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by curvilicious: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Hehehe
Nigerians are becoming born again cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by slapandfall(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
sa
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by cremedelacreme: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
My android phone don chop my money tire, na
him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take
some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV,
Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit
write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now
am in bigger trouble!!!
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa,
blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc.
3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed
Call".
4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger
connected"
5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One
Bluetooth device found"
6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi
On"
7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus
detected"
Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo?
Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for
screen say "No contacts found"

grin grin grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by yinkzzboy: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Hit like if yhu don't give a rat ass and share if you do.

btw

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629 cheesy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by hellomosquito(f): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by XaviDayo(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
And so?
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by nickxtra(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
God's case no appeal

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by timilehin007(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
for all i care Kemen should start packing is luggage sha...cux he is soooooo gone
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by felix000000(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
send links of the sex scenes please
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ashawo no dey pay...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by pleasantplaces: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
old news. gifty is gone

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by sorextee(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
pple still dey watch that rubbish? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by luvlife007: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Na today

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by rattlesnake(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians have the greatest number of NFA in the world....No future ambition

That's why they watch Big Brother looking for S. Ex

When they don't see S. Ex they come online and start condemning people for moral failure...60% of guys typing nonsense here have..e-Rection ooo

Perverts

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
friendly101:
cheesy
pls,can someone explaın to me d moral values of dıs bbn abı na bvn..just stay ın a house wıth shameless nıtwıts,fvck urselves on lıve camera and then he that fvcketh more ıs d wınner..chaı,devıl don open branch of hell for nıgerıa....shame

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by XendersPride(f): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
So true
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by godson4u79(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
I just cant imagine people wey dey waste time watch this BBN.. Devil suppose find work for them do

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Griffon(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
You cant really blame them, it's a big societal issue, one that needs to be addressed asap.

An average Nigerian believes indulging in sex places him ahead of others both in class and knowledge. The average naija chick who is being penetrated every day by different sizes of p***s believes she's sharper and wiser than that chick who shys away from sex.

Its a societal problem. Good to know it let some mofos down at the BBnaija.

11 Likes

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Adonis3: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Bxh
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Simple, stupidity never pays #TheMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
when is tslave leaving? abi dem don comot am already?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by XendersPride(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
godson4u79:
I just cant imagine people wey dey waste time watch this BBN.. Devil suppose find work for them do
It's really surprising

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by snezBaba: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Anderlis:

Gifty, who has been ‘entertaining’ is currently up for eviction, viewers would have to wait until Sunday to find out if her accent, kissing spree, and relationships will save her.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-sexual-indulgence-has-failed-to.html

Copy and paste has killed you

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by slawomir: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
na wa o. people get time o take watch rubbish. bbn nonsense.
anything make me sit down for front of television then na movies I want watch
my annual leave just started today so na movies all the way. films to watch this week na
legend of Tarzan, the magnificent seven, jungle book, light out(horror movie), doctor strange, Ben hur, ride along 2, ghost buster,
fantastic beast, suicide squad, watch keeping(mr and Mrs Jones), pulse, X-men apocalypse, independence day, exodus Gods

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
The people who voted them out are the same ppl who come to social media to shout "dont judge" or "nobody holy pass" or "nigerians are hypocrites" undecided undecided undecided

But wetin concern me?
Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by chuksjuve(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
OK...

Contact us for your Horticulture, Landscape and beautifications.( Garden services)
We add value to your real estate project.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates by schumastic(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2017
hypocrites, that's all i see

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.