Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos (8264 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2017
http://www.tectono-business.com/2017/02/photo-ezegos-house-ajao-estate-lagos.html

This glass house below is where Chief Victor Okafor (Ezego of Ihiala) lived till he died. The crew of Tectono Business Review lodged in a hotel very close to the glass house for a special project. It is located at Olutosin Ajayi Street, Ajao Estate, Off Muhammed International Airport Road, Lagos.

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2017
It is a truism that Ezego died very young but Nigerians felt his impact when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2017
You will not believe the amount of money spent in building this house.

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Folks, can you live in this house if it is given to you free of charge?
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Vanity of all vanity...
Hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
It's like this building was deserted as soon as the owner died.
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by Nostradamus: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
is it true that Mr.ezego use jazz for wealth?
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 4:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Nostradamus:
is it true that Mr.ezego use jazz for wealth?

Let someone answer this question. Did he ever use diabolical powers to make money when he was alive?

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Where is lalasticlala? A post like this is supposed to make front page.

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by miqos02(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
tectonotimes:
Where is lalasticlala? A post like this is supposed to make front page.
add more pics of the building
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2017
miqos02:
Actually, that's only the picture we were able to take.
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
miqos02:
Does it imply that without more pictures of the building, the post cannot be moved to the front page?
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
tectonotimes:

Does it imply that without more pictures of the building, the post cannot be moved to the front page?
u get it

#iamnotnairalandadmin
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
miqos02:
u get it

#iamnotnairalandadmin
Okay
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by Chuksemi(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2017
I would really love to know more about this man. I have always been a fan of his story.

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by tectonotimes: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chuksemi:
I would really love to know more about this man. I have always been a fan of his story.
The summary of his story is that he became very wealthy person when he was far below 30. In fact, he was a billionaire. He made money majorly through ritual and international fraud. He led a very flamboyant life. He was the chairman of Ezego Holdings.

1 Like

Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by DeWorlex45(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
I could boldly remember dis house in Ajao Estate back then,i live arround d place then but unfortunately it was after his death, but one thing dat surprised me then about d building is d way it was abandoned. I dont think any building in Ajao Estate could match d quality of d building back in d year 1998 until d death of it's owner because dis is where he lived in Lagos when he was alive. .
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by hopevalley: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
DeWorlex45:
I could boldly remember dis house in Ajao Estate back then,i live arround d place then but unfortunately it was after his death, but one thing dat surprised me then about d building is d way it was abandoned. I dont think any building in Ajao Estate could match d quality of d building back in d year 1998 until d death of it's owner because dis is where he lived in Lagos when he was alive. .
Who can summon the courage to live in that house again?
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by DeWorlex45(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
hopevalley:

Who can summon the courage to live in that house again?
I wonder o. Indeed, all that glitters are not always Gold.
Re: Ezego's Glass House @ Ajao Estate, Lagos by hopevalley: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
DeWorlex45:
I wonder o. Indeed, all that glitters are not always Gold.
The house is just wasting away.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Lose 550,000 Barrels Of Oil By Exxonmobil / Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.