Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life (807 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 20, 2017
HOLINESS OF LIFE A DIVINE POSSIBILITY....

Some people have asked & are still asking,"IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE IN THIS WICKED/
ADULTERATED WORLD?".

And in answer to that, It is possible, only that we believe more in impossibilities.

Forgetting that a sinner today can become a saint tomorrow (ASK PAUL). So, it is possible. And that takes me to Lev.19:2, "THUS SAIDTH THE LORD, BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY". Matt.5:48 confirmed it, BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY. It is a call to holiness. And there is no how we can attain that unless we take after the Holy God in total obedience & submission.

People today find it hard to live a holy life because we are yoked to sin, atrocities & wickedness. But we can do away with that by the grace of Him who has called us to be holy. . The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Carnality is the problem of the christians of this age. And it is better to be tired than to be weak. For he who is weak in crises the bible says, is weak indeed. So, the holiness of life comes by denying yourself, taking up your cross & going with the master.

This a hard message, but without it, there is no how we can live in holiness. So, see the possibility of you becoming a holy Man/woman. Just keep on trying and be ready to co-operate with the divine. In Gal.2:20, Paul said,"I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST, THE LIFE I LIVE IS NO LONGER I BUT JESUS THAT LIVES IN ME.

So, unless christ dwells permanently in you, you cannot do it by yourself. Make out time and ponder on this message, ask God for the grace of holiness of Live. And may the Holyspirit our helper, help us to become like God in our daily living & in our relationships with others, this we ask in the mighty name of Jesus..,

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by kajsa08: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2017
AMEN
Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
kajsa08:
AMEN

Exactly what i had in mind to comment. You beat me to it so let me place mine in capital letters to make a difference.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
karacta1:

Exactly what i had in mind to comment. You beat me to it so let me place mine in capital letters to make a difference.

AMEN.

I've changed my moniker

1 Like

Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I've changed my moniker

Hahahaha you are certainly full of surprises grin
Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by donnie(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
HOLINESS OF LIFE A DIVINE POSSIBILITY....

Some people have asked & are still asking,"IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE IN THIS WICKED/
ADULTERATED WORLD?".

And in answer to that, It is possible, only that we believe more in impossibilities.

Forgetting that a sinner today can become a saint tomorrow (ASK PAUL). So, it is possible. And that takes me to Lev.19:2, "THUS SAIDTH THE LORD, BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY". Matt.5:48 confirmed it, BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY. It is a call to holiness. And there is no how we can attain that unless we take after the Holy God in total obedience & submission.

People today find it hard to live a holy life because we are yoked to sin, atrocities & wickedness. But we can do away with that by the grace of Him who has called us to be holy. . The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Carnality is the problem of the christians of this age. And it is better to be tired than to be weak. For he who is weak in crises the bible says, is weak indeed. So, the holiness of life comes by denying yourself, taking up your cross & going with the master.

This a hard message, but without it, there is no how we can live in holiness. So, see the possibility of you becoming a holy Man/woman. Just keep on trying and be ready to co-operate with the divine. In Gal.2:20, Paul said,"I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST, THE LIFE I LIVE IS NO LONGER I BUT JESUS THAT LIVES IN ME.

So, unless christ dwells permanently in you, you cannot do it by yourself. Make out time and ponder on this message, ask God for the grace of holiness of Live. And may the Holyspirit our helper, help us to become like God in our daily living & in our relationships with others, this we ask in the mighty name of Jesus..,

AMEN
Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I've changed my moniker
So when are we expecting our first Topic my Queen?.
Re: The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life by blessedvisky(m): 2:02am On Sep 19, 2017

So when are we expecting our first Topic my Queen?.
N

(1) (Reply)

Are You Doubting God? / Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.