Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin (25097 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by chimalisco19(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2017
things niggas to for girls dey surprise me ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by bizmaster003(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]Shut up mofon. Use ur mb on something meaningful. Expressing such a biased view makes you nothing but a fat fool. You nothing but a national embarrassment itself. Enjoy your day[b][color=#990000]
author=HungerBAD post=53875037]Damn.

It is not Okey Chikoo as stated by the article,but Okechukwu.

So my question to these drug dealers is, what exactly do they do with these drug monies? aside coming to the village every Christmas and Easter to display to the uninformed villagers how they HAVE MADE IT.

Nothing.

Are there parents, brothers, sisters,uncles or any relatives that usually ask these guys who come home to the East, with unexplained wealth on how exactly they got their money? i am sure if there is a shaming system there, then some of these guys will not be bringing shame to Nigeria always, but also their families.

These guys are a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Lordsocrates: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by kabrud: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Omenkalives, abeg where u dey? Na ur comment about this our blodas dey sweat me pass.
But I don't know why I'm addicted to checking of names.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by obyrich(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
I am an igbo man. I still maintain my stand on issues like this. The guy should be tried and if found culpable, killed. No mercy for a wicked drug pusher. What most of these fools don't know is that the money they made doing drugs will be wasted by the people who inherited them.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by realnas(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Of course a Jew from the east

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:
so tell me what is life about
i'm here to learn (life is all about learning) and if i must make money, it has to be in a legal way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Ncanpresident(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
It's my Igbo brothers, tarnishing the image of Nigeria before they go to their promise land grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by mayorwah98(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
crotonite:
i'm here to learn (life is all about learning) and if i must make money, it has to be in a legal way.
Gbam!!!. No be lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Flats!!! Naija's problems lays in the flats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by kabrud: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Kennitrust:
almost every week we heard this type of news from our brothers.

no pity for whatever judgment he got

Which every week? It seems u weren't on nl yesterday. Or u mean every day?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by stephen1992a(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2017
na dia work,ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Aragon: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

It is not Okey Chikoo as stated by the article,but Okechukwu.

So my question to these drug dealers is, what exactly do they do with these drug monies? aside coming to the village every Christmas and Easter to display to the uninformed villagers how they HAVE MADE IT.

Nothing.

Are there parents, brothers, sisters,uncles or any relatives that usually ask these guys who come home to the East, with unexplained wealth on how exactly they got their money? i am sure if there is a shaming system there, then some of these guys will not be bringing shame to Nigeria always, but also their families.

These guys are a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

And the first thing I always check is the name, hoping it's not that of our Igbo brothers cos I hate Stereotypes so much. Very sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by theway83: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't need to reading it,I know is Omo Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by ipobbigot7: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2017
South Africa is still branding the whole Nigerians as criminals that destroyed their country and now come to their country to destroy it with drugs and prostitution just because of this flat head Jew from the SE and their greed to get rich by all means, then we having this again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by olureignforever: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
FAYOSE!!!!

PLEASE TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE NAU

They are too hard working, they should slow down a little.

Are you on drug?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by poyet(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2017
When you hear the kind of crime, you simply know those who are the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by heedrhez(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Am nt disappointed it's our Igbo broda from d Igbos Republic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Lasskeey: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by ezechima132(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2017
wow

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by fizzy94(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Live fast, die young.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by abbeyty(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
i knew it na dem, this isn't coincidence anymore

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Kennitrust(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
kabrud:

Which every week? It seems u weren't on nl yesterday. Or u mean every day?
did we have dis type of news yesterday. Pls. Enlighten me undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by bakila: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
freeborn76:
I have said it before, I will keep saying it; the southeast leaders are very culpable. Their silence in the face of this despicable shame is unbelievable.
Do you know how the leaders made their own money or even got the visibility to be leaders? It is a case of tell my own I tell your family's own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by good4love: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Awon omo ibo...oloribu pataki

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by emmayayodeji(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
crotonite:
AMIL (all money is legal) wink wink
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by arowstev2000: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Crime region

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
LATE FOR DUTY

REPORTING LIVE FROM OWERRI MUNICIPAL

Okey Chikoo
CONFIRMED SIR ITS OUR OWN

REPORTING BACK TO BASE..

OVER AND OUT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
will this deter me if am opportune to push drug in any foreign country undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Damibiz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
That idiot is not a Nigerian....why always Ziafrans sorry Biafrians ? Buhari let them go,them de spoiling our good Reputation...GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by ibnidris(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmm drugs and ipob dey are.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by ibnidris(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:
South Africa is still branding the whole Nigerians as criminals that destroyed their country and now come to their country to destroy it with drugs and prostitution just because of this flat head Jew from the SE and their greed to get rich by all means, then we having this again.

Das the problem we are facing... ipob every where....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police / Ese Oruru's Baby Materials From Ministry Of Women Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.