Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! (843 Views)

NOTICE: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here / No December Break | MMM Admins Tells Nigeria Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by Arisheloaded(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
NPOWER LAGOS VOLUNTEERS!

CALL FOR PEACEFUL PROTEST!
This is to invite all N11,000 Npower Lagos Volunteers to join the massive and 'peaceful' protest billed to deliver ourselves from this shackle of exclusion from the FG Npower Social Investment program, the details of the demonstration are as follows:

Meeting point: Maryland opposite Subeb complex.
Time: 10am
Date: 22nd Feb 2017

Yours in Struggle!

1 Like

Re: DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by Arisheloaded(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2017
All your observations regarding the letter re noted and has been corrected. I am pleased to inform you that one of the copy of the letter has been sent to Senator Gbenga Ashafa's office in ketu kosofe CMD road. Tomorrow, we will send another one to senator Adeola Yayi and hopefully by Monday, a copy will also be sent to Governor Ambode thru the SSA, the man that attended to us during the protest.
I want to say that we are making progress and hopeful to get positive response this week by God's grace. We are very optimistic that this week, we will equally join our counterpart for this program because as far as I am concern, we re not Npower volunteer members yet until we re paid, posted and qualify to select our device.
Please note that if after this week, Friday to be precise nothing happens, we will have no choice but to organize ourselves for a massive peaceful protest.

#Copied from Npower Lagos Facebook page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by Adebanjids1(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Good move!

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2017
OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH sad
Re: DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by realTeetop(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Guys, please let's come out en mass this time.
The best we can do right now is to come out with one voice.
No ajebo dey dis kind matter o.
Re: DEMONSTRATION: Lagos NPOWER Participants Plans Protest! by kunlesuccess(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Arisheloaded:
All your observations regarding the letter re noted and has been corrected. I am pleased to inform you that one of the copy of the letter has been sent to Senator Gbenga Ashafa's office in ketu kosofe CMD road. Tomorrow, we will send another one to senator Adeola Yayi and hopefully by Monday, a copy will also be sent to Governor Ambode thru the SSA, the man that attended to us during the protest.
I want to say that we are making progress and hopeful to get positive response this week by God's grace. We are very optimistic that this week, we will equally join our counterpart for this program because as far as I am concern, we re not Npower volunteer members yet until we re paid, posted and qualify to select our device.
Please note that if after this week, Friday to be precise nothing happens, we will have no choice but to organize ourselves for a massive peaceful protest.

#Copied from Npower Lagos Facebook page

thanks

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking / Mr Goody Goody / Abdullah Akinbode Steps Down As NASFAT Chief Missioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.