Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

STORY: Bass & Eva's Delicate 'brothers' Situation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Bass & Eva's Delicate 'brothers' Situation (486 Views)

The Delicate Choice: A Captivating Short Story / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Bass & Eva's Delicate 'brothers' Situation by trendope: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2017
I had no idea if he had seen me but either way, I decided to go with the thought that he had not. I paid the bike man and made my way inside the compound. I was half expecting him to call out my name or run after me but nothing.

Something was really wrong somewhere. I got to Eva’s door and rapped out a few knocks on the door. Had to do so again before she came to open the door.

“I am sorry, I wasn’t sure if it was you. Didn’t want to get slapped across the face”. She said as I walked past her into the apartment.

“Slap you? Who would dare?”

“I don’t know, Mide. I am just so scared and confused right now”. She was facing me now and I could fully take in the view of her full lovely breasts considering she had just a robe on her body and was completely naked beneath. I could see right down to her pussy and again my dick started to forget the situation at hand and was getting hard.

“Nothing is going to happen. No one is going to do anything to you. All you need to worry about right now is just getting that pregnancy out of you”. I couldn’t believe I was now an advocate for abortion but hey I guess I would rather the child not be born than having to live a complicated life concerning paternity.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/20/story-bass-evas-delicate-brothers-situation/

(1) (Reply)

Authorpen / Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer(part 2) / Space 0ddity (science Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.