Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] (4380 Views)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5 & 6] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2 & 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] by trendope: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2017
I smiled as the bell rang. The final bell on Friday always sounded so much better than any of the other bells during the week. I happily gathered up my stuff and arranged my school bag as I started looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

I was nearing the end of my senior year in secondary school and, having turned 18 a few months ago, I knew that I would have a weekend of freedom as my parents would be leaving town. Actually, they had been making it a near habit for nearly the past year to go to the family's vacation whenever the weather was nice. They had stopped asking me if I wanted to go and I figured they enjoyed the time alone as much as I enjoyed having the house alone.

I organized my desk and grabbed the stuff that i would need to take home with me. As i did most days when i didn't have lessons after school i headed toward Mrs Chika’s room. Mrs Chika had been my English teacher back when I was in junior class and had offered to tutor me after school when she noticed I was having a tough time in class. I went to her office nearly every day after school for almost a whole session and she would help me get through my work. Eventually I straightened out my problems with English, but I still made it a habit to stop by Mrs Chika's room whenever I could through the rest of my years at the school.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/20/story-mrs-chika-favorite-teacherpart-1/

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / Abuja To Lagos (18+) / Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.