Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Have Mercy On Me Oh God by Apostle W.E Nwokeoma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have Mercy On Me Oh God by Apostle W.E Nwokeoma (435 Views)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma / APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Mercy On Me Oh God by Apostle W.E Nwokeoma by Gracecity: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Oh God of Abraham, I have departed from the Truth. I have lived a useless life. My sins has caught me and dumped me in the gutter side of rejection where the sinners take refuge.
But now I come in search of your grace and mercy. Lord I have served you in pretence all these years and it yielded me nothing,but fear and failures.
Today I come with all my heart asking for your mercy and grace. Be merciful unto me and attend thy love to me. Remember me in the time of your wrath. Remember your love in the days of your reactions. May your love cover the thickness of my sin. It is as dark as charcoal,but I know you can turn it into white.
Many chances you have given me to repent,but I foolishly neglected all of the days and walked in my dirty ways,but here I come with a broken heart and a bleeding eyes. Please have mercy on me and give me the grace to sin no more and to stand right for you.
Thank you for saving my soul again. You are indeed my personal Lord and saviour from now till eternity in Jesus Christ name Amen. Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Paul Sanyangore Who Says He Has God’s Direct Phone Number / Beware Of ATM CARD Scammers / Get Your Designer Shoes And Bags At Very Affordable Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.