Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. (917 Views)

An Irrefutable Evidence For God Specially Meant For The Atheists And Agnostics / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
When many people give testimonies of what God has done for them, you find out that it is something people can still achieve without God like getting a job, getting admission, getting married, getting promoted in work place, being alive undecided. You will agree with me that some who don't believe in God enjoy these things.

So christians in the house, tell me that irrefutable thing that God has done for you. Take up the challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by frank317: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pra pra pra Praise tha looooorrrrd!!

Brethren, I want to testify the goodness and miraculous wonder the lord has done for me...

A few weeks ago,I was involved in a motor accident... Everybody died except me...Brothers and sisters help me thank the lord for rescuing my life, if not for the lord I would have been a dead person like those unbelievers. Thanks you master Jesus.

My second testimony goes like this... In the early hours of yesterday I was feeling sickly with an uncomfortable head ache... I remembered the words of our father in the lord, the true messenger of God, he said that the lord told him that we are beyond Egyptian sickness ... So I held unto the word and the head ache disappeared...

1 Like

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:
Pra pra pra Praise tha looooorrrrd!!

Brethren, I want to testify the goodness and miraculous wonder the lord has done for me...

A few weeks ago,I was involved in a motor accident... Everybody died except me...Brothers and sisters help me thank the lord for rescuing my life, if not for the lord I would have been a dead person like those unbelievers. Thanks you master Jesus.

My second testimony goes like this... In the early hours of yesterday I was feeling sickly with an uncomfortable head ache... I remembered the words of our father in the lord, the true messenger of God, he said that the lord told him that we are beyond Egyptian sickness ... So I held unto the word and the head ache disappeared...
*hold on your trouser before you move away* what about others that died in the motor? Were christians not among them? The people at uyo nko wey church collapse on top their head?
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by delishpot: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Full blown war against Christians on NL this season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by frank317: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Martinez19:
*hold on your trouser before you move away* what about others that died in the motor? Were christians not among them? The people at uyo nko wey church collapse on top their head?

They were sinners, why do expect a God they denied to rescue them

God needed the true believers in uyo church to come home...
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Biko, where are the christians? Come on, show up nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:

They were sinners, why do expect a God they denied to rescue them

God needed the true believers in uyo church to come home...
So as far as you're concerned, anyone that survives a near death experience must have god on his side, while the people that die in it are sinners? Interesting. Is that the same reason why all those chapeconese players died? Or is that the same reason why armed robbers survive car accidents?
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by frank317: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:

So as far as you're concerned, anyone that survives a near death experience must have god on his side, while the people that die in it are sinners? Interesting. Is that the same reason why all those chapeconese players died? Or is that the same reason why armed robbers survive car accidents?

God kills who he wants to kill... If he does not kill u,u must thank him....

In fact, no ask me, my testimony was actually a mockery... Jezzz u guy can't handle a simple joke. See as them de bombard me with questions...I b Jesus?
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:

In fact, no ask me, my testimony was actually a mockery... Jezzz u guy can't handle a simple joke. See as them de bombard me with questions...I b Jesus?
I actually understood you. I wonder why christians are not replying.
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:

I thought you were a christian at first lol. Some Christians actually do reason like that. Its all good man
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by frank317: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Martinez19:
I actually understood you. I wonder why christians are not replying.

Trust me , no Christian has any single irrefutable miracle to tell.

There something we call self fullfiled prophecy in psychology... That's what plays out in a belief system. When when relies on belief and faith, he also unknowingly relies on himself for answers he needs.

If you believe God answers prayer, your believe coming to pass will only make u give urself a thumbs up for believing rightly. When this guides u, ur whole system will work towards making it come to pass. The bad news is u are unconscious of how u are being controlled by what u believe.

U live in denial (when it's glaring ur believe is going towards the nagative) and quickly grabs anything close to ur believe and rationalise. All these are happening within u.

Even if the prayer eventually does not get answered Christians Will provide their own explanation. When anything close to their believe happens they over blow it and make it sound like a miracle. All just to make them feel good about their false belief

It's a shitty world

1 Like

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Christians, this is not funny. If you don't say anything on this forum, then don't say anything about christianity on nairaland. I am ashamed. So there is no irrefutable miracle that God has done for you guys. Smh.
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by lepasharon(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
He gave me sunshine on my birthday last year. Halleluyah the lord is good
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
lepasharon:
He gave me sunshine on my birthday last year. Halleluyah the lord is good
wink cuttie, the Lord is good. I am sure he also made night and day happen on your birthday.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
God has done irrefutable miracles for me. But since the miracle is personal why call it irrefutable as there are not much evidence to show a third party that's in my case.
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrPRevailer:
God has done irrefutable miracles for me. But since the miracle is personal why call it irrefutable as there are not much evidence to show a third party that's in my case.
just say it. If it is too personal, whatsapp me. I promise that it will be confidential. The purpose of this thread is for research purposes only.
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Martinez19(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'll just reserve this space.
Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by Niflheim(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2017
@Martinez19,

I know of an irrefutable miracle that the christian god has performed which no Atheist, Freethinker or Skeptic or Epicurean can deny!!!

It is called the "miracle of the Gullible Goat"!!!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Mention An Irrefutable Miracle That God Has Done For You. by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2017
@Martinez19

Let us wait for another two days.

They'll show up with excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Reveals Apostle Suleman's Weird Preferences / List Of Apostle Sulaiman Failed Prophecy / Queen Esther Opens Up On El-rufai, Keyamo And Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.