Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search And Big Brother Africa Which one Would You Audition for - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gulder Ultimate Search And Big Brother Africa Which one Would You Audition for (298 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner ‘shot Dead At Home. Graphic Photo / 2006 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner, Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos / Gulder Ultimate Search 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search And Big Brother Africa Which one Would You Audition for by tubosunmii(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
[sub][/sub]This just came to me and I was wondering would people go for Gulder ultimate search and try to win money and a car or they would rather go for big brother Africa that has the same price as well. This is an open discussion to everybody in the house. What is your view or your take on this
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search And Big Brother Africa Which one Would You Audition for by yemsai(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gulder ultimate search...is adventurous...and I love adventures..
BBA is trash...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Experienced Web Designer, Software Dev Or Data Security Expert / Alex Badeh Kept $1m In Wardrobe / Nigerian Bankers And The Made Believe Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.