Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed (879 Views)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by nickxtra(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Does "magun" also strikes the man that prepared it on her wife? This is what Mrs Fatimah Adebayo, a 35-year-old woman, has revealed to us: Please read on:

On Monday, the 35 year old woman, urged an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage to Mr Segun Adebayo, over alleged placement of sexual protective charm called “thunderbolt’’ on her. The charm is aimed at tracking women’s infidelity in traditional Yoruba setting.

The petitioner, a fashion designer who resides at Macaulay Inside, Baiyeku Road, Igbogbo in Ikorodu, prayed the court to end the union to safeguard her life. Fatimah further said she had gone through series of assault in the hands of the husband, adding that Adebayo was a threat to her life. “My husband laid a thunderbolt, known in our local parlance as `Magun’ on me. “I got to discover through an old man in my area and through my father when I was sick. “But I smartly lured him to sleep with me so he contracted the thunderbolt effect, after making love with me, he tumbled twice and I called for neighbours’ help.

“Besides that, my husband beats me, he does not trust me and he does not take care of our children’s welfare. “Please save me from this marriage as living with him is now dangerous for me. This is because he can kill me,’’ she said. When asked to comment on the allegations, Adebayo, 43, prayed the court to allow his counsel speak on his behalf. At that point, Mrs Omolara Abiola, the President of the court said it was important to either debunk or accept the allegations before a third party could come in. Abiola adjourned the case till March 7, for further hearing.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/husband-laid-magun-struck-twice-lured-bed/
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Prettyenit18(f): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Ladiesdream: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yoruba people
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
No trust!, bleeped up marriage.

The court doesn't believe charms exist. Other reasons may be considered not charm madam.
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by nickxtra(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ladiesdream:
Yoruba people
Weti do dem?
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Young03(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
how would ww know
ah no be yoloba na
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Ladiesdream: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
nickxtra:
Weti do dem?
no be my mouth you go hear am ooo
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by decatalyst(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
The man no smart at all...the mugu would have crossover grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by nickxtra(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ladiesdream:
no be my mouth you go hear am ooo
grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by xynerise: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hunter became the hunted grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly / Lecturer, Wife In Divorce, Paternity Row / Abuja! FAMILY PARTY Promo! Birthday Promo!! Birthday Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.