Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Big Brother Naija Video I’m Married To Thin Tall Tony With 2 Kids –Wife Alleges - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Video I’m Married To Thin Tall Tony With 2 Kids –Wife Alleges (725 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Strips Unclad At Bug Brother Naija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Video I’m Married To Thin Tall Tony With 2 Kids –Wife Alleges by uniquechukwuma: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Few hours after one of the housemates in Big Brother Nigeria Reality show, Thin Tall Tony told Bisola he’s single, his wife identified as Laraba Audi Offiong reveals five facts about him online.

According to her post which she shared on her Instagram page @missebonydiva, she claimed Thin Tall Tony was married to her with two kids.

The claim, however, contradicts what he told Bisola during a conversation with TBoss, Efe in the house.

Bisola, who seems to be in love with TTT asked “Are you not a single man?

“By the grace of God,” TTT replied.

Bisola and TTT during the weekly Big Brother Naija house party on Saturday were romantically involved.

see video link: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/20/big-brother-naija-im-married-to-thin-tall-tony-with-2-kids-wife-alleges/

Re: Big Brother Naija Video I’m Married To Thin Tall Tony With 2 Kids –Wife Alleges by livinus009(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija Video I’m Married To Thin Tall Tony With 2 Kids –Wife Alleges by Onwardvic(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
heart of a man

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Week: Who Is Your Favourite Big Brother Naija Housemates - Naija / "Tboss Was The Housemate Who Irritated Us The Most"...Bally / Watch The African Best Buddy Banger Twerking In Twerk Boo Video By Dy Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.