Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) (749 Views)

How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by david16(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
The owners of a baby factory where teenage girls get pregnant and are aided to sell off their babies for as low as N300,000, have been nabbed and their location discovered along Bukuru park in Jos, the Plateau state capital. The baby factory was discovered by some men of the Nigerian Army's Operation, Safe Haven.
The Commander of OPSH, Major General Rogers Nicholas, who disclosed this to newsmen, said the discovery was made following a tipoff from one of the victms of the baby factory, Happiness John.
While narrating her experience to the Army, Happiness who just had her second child out of wedlock, said she was taken to the baby factory by a Friend who claimed she sold her set of twins for N400,000 in order to raise capital for her business.
According to Happiness, when she got to the place, she was drugged. She later woke up to find out that she had delivered her baby.
“During my first pregnancy almost two years ago, my friend, Zubaida came to me and told me that I should come and stay with her in a separate room so that when I gave birth, she would take me to Lafia in Nasarawa state to sell the baby and get capital to start a business. She told me she had once sold her twins in Abuja but I rejected the idea. When I had the second pregnancy, Zubaida and her friend came and took me to a room around West of Mines in Jos and gave me hard drugs”
One of the pregnant women arrested by the Army said she was promised N350,000 for a boy, N300,000 for a girl and N400,000 for a set of twins.http://www.jennifercollinsblog.com/2017/02/baby-factory-owners-nabbed-in-jos.html?m=1

Re: Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Evil in High places buh it is Well
Re: Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by Khd95(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even tho this happened in the north,iam certain our brothers nd sisters from the other side have hands in thisgringrincheesy

3 Likes

Re: Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Khd95:
Even tho this happened in the north,iam certain our brothers nd sisters from the other side have hands in thisgringrincheesy

shege Dan shegiya.
Re: Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by okasebe(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
We know those behind this kind of business in Nigeria.

The tribe of money must be made at any cost
Re: Baby Factory Owners Nabbed In Jos(photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
God go save us

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Preschool Teacher Urges: 'kill Some Jews' / Would I Have Been Scammed Or Kidnapped At Mile2 Lagos? / Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.