Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out (967 Views)

Bbnaija! Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mother’s Personal Life – Bisola’s Baby Dad / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by noetic5: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
"Please leave my 8-year-old daughter out of her mom's personal life," Malcolm, BBN contestant, Bisola's babydaddy cries out in new Instagram update.

Recall that Bisola gave mouth action to TTT few days ago

See photo of him and his daughter below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQtHoaxjoPM/?taken-by=olanrewajumalcolm

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/please-leave-my-8-year-old-daughter-out.html

lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by noetic5: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
na wa ohh
Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
cry tell that geh,,internet never forgets,,, this smallie would soon grow up,,and get that f*#king video of her mum,,, grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by edo3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisola e for no be u..
Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by stane007: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisolaaaaa, how many times did i call you?
Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by yatch360: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cute baby, that's some good example to show
Re: BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

B.M.F (Black Mafia Family) Tv Series *STARZ* Thread!!! Coming Soon / TENDER LOVE (season 1) Ebube Obio, Kiriku, Juliet Njemanze 2022 Trending Nigeria / Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.