Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo (480 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Looking For Oil Palm Ffb Suppliers In Edo And Delta States For Serious Business / Need Suppliers Of Palm Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB) - ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by cyborg27(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello,

I'm interested in buying FFB (fresh fruit bunches) from people who are willing to sell in Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo

Evacuation (transportation) of FFB will be handled by me so you don't need to worry about delivery.

If you have, kindly reply with contact details and I will reach out to you to discuss further. Thanks
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by cyborg27(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Anybody? I'm still waiting.

@lalasticlala please help
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by safepaulooo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
cyborg27:
Hello,

I'm interested in buying FFB (fresh fruit bunches) from people who are willing to sell in Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo

Evacuation (transportation) of FFB will be handled by me so you don't need to worry about delivery.

If you have, kindly reply with contact details and I will reach out to you to discuss further. Thanks

Please clarify which fruit are you interested in
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by K1famous: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
hello, are you selling the fruits or you have one to sell. because, i am a supplier of this product too. let me know if you need , you can contact mr on Eskodagric@yahoo and gmail .com or call 08060002215,08056850315
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by cyborg27(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2017
safepaulooo:

Please clarify which fruit are you interested in

Hello @safepauloo I'm talking about Oil Palm FFB. Banga fruit bunches. Thanks
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by cyborg27(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2017
K1famous:
hello, are you selling the fruits or you have one to sell. because, i am a supplier of this product too. let me know if you need , you can contact mr on Eskodagric@yahoo and gmail .com or call 08060002215,08056850315

Hello K1famous, I am looking to buy. I will contact you. OK. Thanks.
Re: Looking For FFB Suppliers In Rivers / Bayelsa / Imo by cyborg27(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Still looking for an FFB supplier...

(1) (Reply)

Egg Buyers Needed In Ibadan / A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. / 10 Reasons You Should Register Your Company In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.