Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. (482 Views)

Get An Agro Website For Your Business Today / How To Start An Agro Business With Less Than 30,000 Naira !!!! / I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by bellequeen: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Don Adeniyi Sola Bunmi popularly known as World1 on Nairaland Agric Section has been nominated alongside the likes of D'Banj, 2face, Omawunmi and Idris Abdulkareem in the Nigeria Agriculture Award, for the Award category of Agro Ambassador of the year.
Let's kindly join hands to reward passion and diligence by casting our vote for our own Don.
Pls Vote Don Adeniyi Sola as Agro Ambassador of the Year through this voting line 014406900 and kindly help rebroadcast. Remember, victory for one is victory for all. Cheers!
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by world1(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Whaooooo. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by maynation(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2017
How do I vote? Explain well
Re: A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by world1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
maynation:
How do I vote? Explain well
thanks for your support. Call the no and follow the voice direction.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by world1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Today, I will like to congratulate all the selected person to participate in our 1 Month Free Agribusniess Practical Mentorship training on the 4Ps crops (Plantain, Potato, Pineapple, Pawpaw).

As expected, we received huge number of applications and we could only increase our initial target of selecting 50 participants to selecting 64 to encourage and give opportunities to those who are ready to make the needed change in the agricultural sector.

We strongly hope to double the number in the next phase coming up in the second Quarter of the year, owing that we would get partnership and funding support.

My sincere Congratulations to all the selected #GoGreeners. All necessary information will be sent to the selected persons via email and SMS. Note that April 20th is the Starting date.
See attached our selected GoGreeners

Signed:
Don Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre HABDEIC

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Nominated As An Agro Ambassador, Let's Vote Him. by world1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
The business of agriculture is the solution to unemployement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Establish Staple Crop Processing Zones –lokpobiri / Raw Cashew Nuts Available For Export / Large Quantity Palm-Oil Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.