Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Power And Its Abuse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power And Its Abuse (304 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman / The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. / Substance Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power And Its Abuse by hayze(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi it's Chi Chi Nwa again today I'm angry, really angry. Religion has blinded and brainwashed my people oo kai. Was reading Linda Ikeji's blog some days ago when I came across this article below. After reading, I became so angry and sick to my stomach. A pastor asked his congregation to drink poison and they foolishly drank it. Let me ask sef, did Jesus ever tell his disciples to drink poison? He told one to walk on water and was there to help him because he knew his faith was not yet strong. Now that Jesus who is also God, he has the power to raise you from the dead if you die (according to bible). A man, a con artist, a greedy liar who twists the teaching of the bible to sooth his con asks them to drink poison and they did, and now they paid with their lives. also take the case of this man Apostle Suleiman, I don’t want to go into details but what caught my attention is how a state Governor was willing to protect him but the same governor can’t do the same for the people of the state.
This is the reason I don’t go church, in fact I hate churches and you will never see me there for any reason. I pray I love my God; I give offering in form giving as little as I can to legit beggars, I don’t let these con artists get to me. Continue reading http://chichinwasdiary..com.ng/2017/02/hi-its-chi-chi-nwa-again-im-angry.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Condem Battery / We Can Turn Around Your School Business For Better For Life / Rumors About Iphone 8 Key Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.