Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person (1135 Views)

Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even for this recession, Kemi Adetiba transfers 250k to the wrong person.

Na wa o

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/kemi-adetiba-transfers-250k-to-wrong.html?m=1

lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3

Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Nbote(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg someone shld pls make a wrong transfer to me na. I jus want to prove I'm a gud Nigerian.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg someone shld pls make a wrong transfer to me na. I jus want to prove I'm a gud Nigerian.

Lol. Indeed
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
25,000 and 250,000 don't look alike. Even after pressing send, you'll still be asked: "Are you sure you want to transfer N250,000 to XYZ?" And you said yes. In fact you hit the send button with force. Ordinary 250k........that I lost in MMM. Did I die? Was it not only poison I drank? Am I not the one still typing? Has the pain in my tummy stopped me from completing this very co
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by shikshark: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
i once transfered 3,500 to a wrong person an went to the bank to see if it could be reversed, they gave me a cold response and asked me to seek a lawyer swear an afidavit then apply bla...bla...blaaaa etc.
the next month i moved my salary account to fidelity and ditched their account.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
But the person should be kind enough to return the money Na.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
lol....bad market
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
shikshark:
i once transfered 3,500 to a wrong person an went to the bank to see if it could be reversed, they gave me a cold response and asked me to seek a lawyer swear an afidavit then apply bla...bla...blaaaa etc.
the next month i moved my salary account to fidelity and ditched their account.

Those bank people
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
If someone transfers money to your account by mistake you owe it a duty to return the money...

Unfortunately a lot of us Nigerians are very dishonest despite the fact that we deceive love to ourselves with religion undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi – How Motherhood Has Affected My Career / Why My Mother Apologize To Apostle Suleman -stephanie Otobo / Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.