Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person (1119 Views)

Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even for this recession, Kemi Adetiba transfers 250k to the wrong person.

Na wa o

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/kemi-adetiba-transfers-250k-to-wrong.html?m=1

lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3

Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Nbote(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg someone shld pls make a wrong transfer to me na. I jus want to prove I'm a gud Nigerian.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg someone shld pls make a wrong transfer to me na. I jus want to prove I'm a gud Nigerian.

Lol. Indeed
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
25,000 and 250,000 don't look alike. Even after pressing send, you'll still be asked: "Are you sure you want to transfer N250,000 to XYZ?" And you said yes. In fact you hit the send button with force. Ordinary 250k........that I lost in MMM. Did I die? Was it not only poison I drank? Am I not the one still typing? Has the pain in my tummy stopped me from completing this very co
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by shikshark: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
i once transfered 3,500 to a wrong person an went to the bank to see if it could be reversed, they gave me a cold response and asked me to seek a lawyer swear an afidavit then apply bla...bla...blaaaa etc.
the next month i moved my salary account to fidelity and ditched their account.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
But the person should be kind enough to return the money Na.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
lol....bad market
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by habgito: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
shikshark:
i once transfered 3,500 to a wrong person an went to the bank to see if it could be reversed, they gave me a cold response and asked me to seek a lawyer swear an afidavit then apply bla...bla...blaaaa etc.
the next month i moved my salary account to fidelity and ditched their account.

Those bank people
Re: Kemi Adetiba Transfers 250k To The Wrong Person by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
If someone transfers money to your account by mistake you owe it a duty to return the money...

Unfortunately a lot of us Nigerians are very dishonest despite the fact that we deceive love to ourselves with religion undecided

(1) (Reply)

“we Know We Are Kids But We Take What Belongs To Elders” – Junior School Girls B / 10 Slang That Originated From Warri And What They Truly Mean / List Of Murdered Hip Hop Musicians .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.