Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kosso Wood Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kosso Wood Business. (684 Views)

Kosso Wood / Kosso Wood Trading! / I Need To Buy Kosso Wood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kosso Wood Business. by samson07(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
kosso wood business in nigeria,
If you are serious minded and ready to start up this business, dont hesitate to contact me, i can assist you on getting good quality wood and big size wood. i can lead you to buying point and selling point where it wont take up to 1hour when your money will be transferred to you, the wood business is a serious business in nigeria where you are sure of making 40% of your capital. my name is mr jerry, am based in lagos and have been in this system for a long time and i know the whole secret in the business, for those that are already in the business that still need help, you are free to contact me. am here for you all. feel free. if you looking for where to invest your money here is the best place to invest. its a matter of week. just in a week and. 2 days your profit is ready. for those that need where to sell his or her wood feel free to contact me. my chinese guys in a better price all you need do is come with your truck after accessing the wood both of you discuss on selling price. I bet you wont regret doing business with me
phone number 08162748163

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Architectural 3D Modeling Services / I Need Someone To Purchase Something online I Will Pay Back / UBA Security Man Rewarded With $15000 And N5million At The 2017 UBA CEO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.