Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! (688 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Which Business Can I Start With 70k / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by Abortions: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Goodmorning,i have about 70 thousand naira but am so lost on the type of business i could do with it..PLEASE help a friend.
Re: What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by Intergrity19: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
A lot my friend but online is always do best.
Don't buy ebooks just search for this term in Google "how to make money online 2016" then go through as many of the answers shown. My advice is to choose 6 that you feel you can do and then dig further until you are sure of what you are about to embark on.
Then BEGIN.
Things you will need are
Laptop
Phone
Subscription
Time (very necessary)
And 1 week of intense research
Have this quote at the back of your mind " until u want success as much as u want to breathe, you won't succeed"

I repeat don't buy ebook just use Google
I bought some ebooks recently just for the fun of it and it happened that these ebooks were outdated and do guy is even been rude to me I don't want to disturb him since time is one luxury I don't have these days. The ebooks are right there in my hard disk.
Trust me for someone like u starting out u could easily be frustrated....

That's what I have for you my friend Google your way to the top.
I tell you something assuming Nigerians are in charge of Google life would have been extremely hard... But you have this priceless tool at your fingertips use it.

Most ONLINE business don't require money all they require is time, patience and consistency.

Try what I just told you and you won't regret it.
Peace!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by Abortions: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Intergrity19:
A lot my friend but online is always do best.
Don't buy ebooks just search for this term in Google "how to make money online 2016" then go through as many of the answers shown. My advice is to choose 6 that you feel you can do and then dig further until you are sure of what you are about to embark on.
Then BEGIN.
Things you will need are
Laptop
Phone
Subscription
Time (very necessary)
And 1 week of intense research
Have this quote at the back of your mind " until u want success as much as u want to breathe, you won't succeed"

I repeat don't buy ebook just use Google
I bought some ebooks recently just for the fun of it and it happened that these ebooks were outdated and do guy is even been rude to me I don't want to disturb him since time is one luxury I don't have these days. The ebooks are right there in my hard disk.
Trust me for someone like u starting out u could easily be frustrated....

That's what I have for you my friend Google your way to the top.
I tell you something assuming Nigerians are in charge of Google life would have been extremely hard... But you have this priceless tool at your fingertips use it.

Most ONLINE business don't require money all they require is time, patience and consistency.

Try what I just told you and you won't regret it.
Peace!!!!!!!
Am so thankful 4 ur advice bro daz great but don't u know any kinda online business u can suggest for me?
Re: What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by Audu2008: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Call 08087205513
Re: What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by Abortions: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Audu2008:
Call 08087205513
Y not just tell me what to do..?
Re: What Business Can Start With 70k?..help! by tutorago: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
You mentioned that you have 70k but you didnt mention your location and probably what you are good at and some other factors so that people can advise you based on the info you supply else you might not get meaningful advice on here....

Private Tutors Needed Nationwide

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria. Send your CV to info@tutorago.com

(1) (Reply)

Www.zilglobal.com / Help! I Want To Be A Distributor!! / Coinbase Vs Paxful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.