Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Laptop Boot Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Boot Error (587 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Boot Error Showing PXE -e61 Media Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Boot Error by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hi please i would need some help. I have a dell latitude d600 and it has a problem . Whenever i put it on as soon as it boots completely and gets to the welcome page of windows xp , a blue screen with some number codes pops up and it restarts the system . Does any one know what the problem might possibly be ?
Re: Laptop Boot Error by koseepaaro(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2009
it is likely that win xp if having problem with some of the files that run it.

Try to repair the win xp if you can do that by yourself.

Good luck.
Re: Laptop Boot Error by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
HOW DO I REPAIR WINDOWS XP ??
Re: Laptop Boot Error by koseepaaro(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
The repair of win xp that I told you is a work of an engineer. Give your system to an engineer to repair it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspirion 1545,core Duo 2.0ghz Processor,250bg Hard Disk, 3gb Ram, / Dvd Player Download Link & Activation Code / Do You Know That Naija Ips Are Restricted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.