Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Learn 7 Easy Ways To Start Eating Healthier At The Workplace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn 7 Easy Ways To Start Eating Healthier At The Workplace (299 Views)

Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts / The Importance Of Safety Signs In The Workplace / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn 7 Easy Ways To Start Eating Healthier At The Workplace by diet234: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Read the full article at - http://diet234.com/workplace-nutrition-healthy-eating-happy-living/

Hello, Diet234 Fam,

Have you noticed many people spend long hours in their workplace; an office, at school, or any other engagements and use their jobs as an excuse as to why they can't reach their fitness and physique goals? However, having a tight-scheduled workplace, personal or family life shouldn't be a limiting factor in health and fitness. But there's work you have to do, you just need to carefully plan your diet and exercise regimes so they fit conveniently into your day. And remember to make it fun for you all the way. Let us help you with that.

Eating at Work

Christiana admits it: She's a desk diner. "I eat lunch at my desk three or four times a week," says Christiana, our Customer Service Personnel at Diet234. "I'd like to eat away from my desk with my friends more often, or just get away from my desk for a while, but usually it's just too busy."

Sound like anyone you know? It has been speculated that some 70% of Nigerians eat at their desks several times a week, according to a survey poll we gathered at one of our corporate nutrition education seminars (you can book one for your organisation here).

To Learn 7 Easy Ways to Start Eating Healthier at the Workplace, read full article here - http://diet234.com/workplace-nutrition-healthy-eating-happy-living/

(1) (Reply)

MTN Team Visits Osinbajo / Take Your Business To The Next Level / Trading In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.