Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 (703 Views)

Poll: r u happy?

no: 0% (0 votes)
yes: 16% (1 vote)
its a lie: 83% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
i heared that he resigned, on the news he said "I believe that I may not be able to make them pass group stage so i would rather hand over to a well versed, well experienced coach like Mancini."
I believe that he has all spoken well because its better to hand over than to--XD na only play play i dey do oh, he did not resign and i dont want him to resign, he has a chance of making a good eough team for the world cup so let him finish what he started, after all we won france some months ago, so we can win argentina, s korea and greece or either come AT LEAST second in the group, NO LOWER,
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by kingbru(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
rough play ; shocked
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by Iyineda(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2009
Cool story bro.

Hey, guess what? Yesterday I totally saw this one prairie dog driving a sports car downtown NY. It looked kinda cool, just like your half baked excuse of a thread.
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by sheriffman(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2009
u are a very big liar,i shouldn't even be replying to your post,so you should not be deceived it relevant but just to let you know dat u r a brat who wants attention.pls go a see a psychiatrist
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by kokoA(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2009
I saw yar'adua playing squash with mallam Nuhu Rbadu in Aso Rock yesterday, with El Rufai watching from the side lines.
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2009
I heard yesterday that Obasanjo has decided to solve our creative midfield woes by declaring that he's fit enough to play in that position. praise God, we now have a creative midfielder in the name of Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

so how about that?
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by ayusco: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2009
also guess what? a nigerian scientist just invented the time machine travelled back to 1958 kidnapped pele and then hypnotised into playing for nigeria hurray!
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by kokoA(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2009
Hey! People. I confirmed this news yedterday. Its true. Its true. I heared it on the radio, but before I could hear his successor's name, my playful younger brother tapped me and I woke up, He is still suffering from severe headache, no thanks to the heavy knok I landed on his head grin
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by dipo2much(m): 5:09am On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
kai, 4 all the ppl who dont know, i am only joking ohhhh,

kokoA:

Hey! People. I confirmed this news yedterday. Its true. Its true. I heared it on the radio, but before I could hear his successor's name, my playful younger brother tapped me and I woke up, He is still suffering from severe headache, no thanks to the heavy knok I landed on his head grin

correct joke abeg grin wink
Re: Amodu Has Finally Resigned, Mancini To Take Se To The World Cup 2010 by deb(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
Infact! shocked AMODU IS THE NEW MAN-U MANAGER. He took over from Sir Alex Ferguson few minutes ago shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Rank Among World's Best Coaches - Amodu Shuaibu / Stuart Pearce In Tug Of War With NFF Over Victor Moses! / Nigeria Will Shock Everybody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.