Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] (794 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / $11 Million Christmas Tree In Abu Dhabi UAE Muslim Country (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
TRUMP IS RIGHT! SWEDEN HAS DIED: Don't Let This Happen To America! [Video]
By 100% FED Up - Feb 19, 2017

Ami Horowitz went to Sweden to see what's happened to this once beautiful country. With the immigration of Muslims, it's become the rape capital of the world! Here's a video of his visit and he does get beat up for trying to expose the truth. This is typical!

Rape and violence has exploded across Sweden due it’s immigration policies. Watch to see what Sweden has done to itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

http://100percentfedup.com/trump-is-right-sweden-has-died-dont-let-this-happen-to-america-video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by SalamRushdie: 2:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Only God will punish Obama for sponsoring this refugee masked Jihad against Europe
Re: Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Only God will punish Obama for sponsoring this refugee masked Jihad against Europe

He cannot escape it unless he repents and makes amends.

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by Lucasbalo(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why don't you stop these nonsense about Obama. It's getting real sickening and I believe you are better than that.
Re: Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you stop these nonsense about Obama. It's getting real sickening and I believe you are better than that.

Sorry boss ..I just lose it when ever I remember how he refused to tackle ISIS.. Radical Islam must never be handled with kid gloves ..How you today oga Lucasbalo...
Re: Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry boss ..I just lose it when ever I remember how he refused to tackle ISIS.. Radical Islam must never be handled with kid gloves ..How you today oga Lucasbalo...

One wonders whether he must have been given some privileges considering they way he defends the indefensible. cool

(1) (Reply)

Russian Mod Accuses Israeli Military Of CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, To Supply S-300 / President Donald Trump Looks Emotional While Hugging The American Flag (photo) / Robert Trump, The Younger Brother Of President Donald Trump, Dead At Age 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.