Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Become An Employer With Just N500 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become An Employer With Just N500 (368 Views)

Workplace Criminality – Can An Employer Fire An Employee Over A Case In Court? / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Employer With Just N500 by dwise88(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2017
If you are really set to be financially free, with just N500 investment you life can turn around beyond your expectations.
Today 1bitcoin is equal to $1025. You can earn 5bitcoin within a month if only you are ready to be financially free. Bellow here is my number, Chat with me on WhatsApp if you are ready for financial break through.
Even if you don't know about BITCOIN and you are interested, just chat me up on WhatsApp I will tell you more about it. +2348038634972

(1) (Reply)

Good Staff Relation (polythenic Ibadan Should Be The Best). / Oil & Gas/geotechnical Training In Lagos / Immediately After NYSC You Got Work. Share Your Testimony To Encourage Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.