Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor (51561 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by spayor(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chinny5:
Nigerians and sales of souls to the devil......where the devil abeg?
I swaer I for like meet ahm make we negotiate

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin who is selling the Soul is different... Who is saying he is selling his soul is different... Who is reading that he is selling the Soul is also different... Chai ayam konfuse... Excuse me Mr Soul Seller... Can you start all over
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by mckazzy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
OP u get sense at all?. what are you insinuating, that Sony music was responsible for MJ's death just because he came out and branded them as an evil organization.

#ReceiveSense.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by winj3: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
there is no evidence of a devil, the person who made the comment is an illiterate african!
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ludacris and his wife were listening to Tekno's Pana on a vacation to Fiji Islands. I think Tekno has done good for himself and he's getting international attention and recognition.
Not all hardwork rewards has something to do with Mammon.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by wizard007(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
DonCortino:
E dey pain u say davido n wizkid never get dat kain deal?

Shut up, he's not rich as much as those guys you mentioned, combine him deal plus him net worth before the deal. Bless up tho Mr Duro
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by DonMekino(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
una still dey learn don't tell me nairalanders are learners
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by pressplay411(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tazmode:
Nowadays, some people may be ready to sell their everything to the devil if it takes away the biting hardships.

But as for this thread, OP..

Some people find it hard to believe that since they can't possibly achieve success, every one who does had to have cut corners.

Is it not ludicrous that he didn't sell his soul until he became successful with everything going copacetic for him?

Op needa stop consoling himself with such baseless lazy assumptions.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by DonCortino: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizard007:

Shut up, he's not rich as much as those guys you mentioned, combine him deal plus him net worth before the deal. Bless up tho Mr Duro

So why u beefing him na? cheesy

Ur papa by the way! angry
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by jenavism44: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
It is impossible for one to sell his soul to devil,becos he(devil) got no currency for exchange,Jesus has already spoiled principality and powers,and has brought the whole field(the earth),so satan has nothing to offer for your soul.so dont be deceived,the wealth,fame,powers,and influence are not his,he lost these 2000years ago,but it is true that someone can sell(give) himself to do or work wickedness,by voluntarily offer yourself to do or work wickedness,but there will be no exchange,but rather the exchange will be destruction for your soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Bobxin: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iamabimbola:
Please check his phone, if you won't find pana there!

You'd also find *Rara* on repeat. Weird world...
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Doobhem(m): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls, tell the devil that I have a soul for sell. He should use it and do whatever he likes.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Kyllahmc(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Dumb ars post... I honestly can't believe some people still reason like this.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by johnyace(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2017
NAWA O

why does the devil need to buy souls when some people might be going to HELL for free

#justsaying
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Yes oga, it is so true. One thing is this, if a contract is given to him, what is in the contract that he is supposed to do for the organization? We all hear 4million dollars & it's all good. Find out what Sony asked him to deliver. Some American artists that were signed under Sony music till date are paying their asses off. If he meets the demands, he will go places, the more reason why Wizkid and Davido haven't signed such.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by greatman247(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Some people are stupid to think every successful young black man sold out his soul to the devil. One can make it to such height without selling souls.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by TheAziz: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2017
how much is one's soul sold sef? how much is one's soul sold sef?
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by wizard007(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
DonCortino:

So why u beefing him na? cheesy

Ur papa by the way! angry

Thunder fire your generation, beef person wey I no know, you must be mad. I'm only stating a fact
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by 2SWT(f): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
busy body its his life abeg
personally I enjoy most of his beats
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by DonCortino: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2017
wizard007:

Thunder fire your generation, beef person wey I no know, you must be mad. I'm only stating a fact

Which fact? Animal!
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Temysteve(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
DonCortino:
#Fool!!! Na rubbish u just dey talk for mouth.
Wizkid neva announce any sony deal neither did sony any with him deal, so whats d characteristics of ur adversity??
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Temysteve(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
DonCortino:
Wizkid neva announce any sony deal neither did sony announce any deal with him, so whats d characteristics of ur adversity??
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Temysteve(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
op! Abeg go sit down. Did wizkid announce d amount he was paid or did sony even announce dey've signed him
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by DonCortino: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Y
Temysteve:
Wizkid neva announce any sony deal neither did sony announce any deal with him, so whats d characteristics of ur adversity??

Why are u insulting me nah? Are you the op?
Did I mention you? Did u even read what d op posted? Why the insult?
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Temysteve(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2017
DonCortino:
Y

ok bo vex but u shld av exclude d other celebrities nd face d op nd tekno alone.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Temysteve(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
DonCortino:
Y

ok no vex but u shld av exclude d other celebrities nd face d op nd tekno alone.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by DonCortino: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Temysteve:
ok no vex but u shld av exclude d other celebrities nd face d op nd tekno alone.

The op mentioned them! That's why I asked if u read d post at all.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by wizard007(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2017
DonCortino:

Which fact? Animal!

Eleribu n'ie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.