Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie (499 Views)

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Chuzzyblog2: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie who is in Ghana to shoot a movie with Kofas Media has suggested that African leaders swear-in into elected Government positions with smaller gods instead of the bible following the high rate of corruption in Africa.

The actor who paid a courtesy visit to the former president of Ghana, H.E Jerry John Rawlings on Friday, February 17, 2017, with casts of the new movie, said state officials who swear with the Bible become more corrupt when they are in office.

According to him, God forgives easily, so these officials do not take the oath serious whenever they hold the Bible to swear.

He further said that the smaller gods are not merciful like the Almighty God who created heaven and earth. He said they swear with gods so that it will put fear in these corrupt leaders to distance themselves from corruption.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/use-smaller-gods-to-swear-in-african.html

Lalasticlala, Ijebabe, Mynd44

Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Chuzzyblog2: 4:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Elder!!!
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Rtopzy(f): 5:01am On Feb 21, 2017
I concur

1 Like

Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:08am On Feb 21, 2017
I doubly concur!
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Magician1503(m): 5:18am On Feb 21, 2017
confirmu ni
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Costello559(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol... Ogadagidi.... E go make sense... At least, the looting in African countries will reduce...

1 Like

Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Epositive(m): 5:33am On Feb 21, 2017
smaller gods like okija, ayelala cheesy
#positivevibes
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by rawpadgin(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2017
am a Christian to the core but i am strongly in support of this
God is very mercy
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Epositive(m): 5:48am On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
am a Christian to the core but i am strongly in support of this

God is very merciful
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 21, 2017
U want make buhari swear for you ba
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2017
yes nw
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Imagine, atiku using OKIJA to swear into office, he won't spend more than a week
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by orisa37: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Edochies are movie gods. We have goddesses among them too, so start swearing by them.
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by TPAND(f): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2017
I agree. God is just too merciful. His ways are beyond our understanding.

But Sango, amadiohah, got no chill. You cross the line and you get thundered from above
Re: "Use Smaller Gods To Swear-in African Leaders" - Pete Edochie by hungryboy(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg leave matter

No be money we dey talk about again
I swear finish with Amadioha

Still go back go meet the herbalist with

Ghana must go bag of money make him clear the oath comot for my head

If him no gree

I travel go India go do am

(1) (Reply)

Man Drank 6 Beers At Once / It Bothers Me That It Went So Viral, Remy Ma Gives Thoughts On Nicki Minaj Diss / Spice Girl's Melanie Brown Files For Divorce After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.