Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife (18893 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Benue Bans Men From Spending More Than N100, 000 On Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by krixik(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hypocrisy at the highest level. Nonsense.
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
No one can tell a Muslim what is allowed and forbidden to him except ALLAH SWT. Sanusi is stepping his bounds, if he came as emir to be custodian of western culture and ideas then he should vacant his seat. We are Muslim before anything else and you cannot make haram what ALLAH Has made Halal. This is also a warning to any pegan, human being worshippers that called themselves Christians, you better mind your business when it comes to Islamic faith. You guys worship a man so we Muslims have nothing good to take from you
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Exciton(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
I honestly couldn't give a fvck if they married 10 wives. Just don't have more than 2 kids.

This needs to become law in Nigeria. Lots of fucking useless functional illiterates with sense less than that of an average 7 year old are producing legions of kids across the nation.

Poverty, hunger, crime etc will keep rising as long as Nigerians keep giving birth like chickens with neither the financial resources nor the intellectual and emotional capacity to raise children who are to become functional members of the society.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by stsinner: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lilimax:

How many wives does Mohammed have in his life time?
His followers must do same!
Btw, Sanusi married a young yarinya not too long ago embarassed
Who is fooling who?
i think it is more of cultural/political thing. How many muslims in europe or American marry more than one wife
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by ebenezf: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
This doesn't solve it all. The rich today can become poor tomorrow.
This should be comprehensively reviewed mallam.
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by stsinner: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
fistonati:
he believes that he is not poor. He's a pot that says kettle is black.
am not talking about the emir,I really dont see the wisdom in polygamy
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by BobHIGHNESS(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
AminuRano87:
stop lying.
Quran encourages men to marry two, three, four, unless they cannot do justice to them, then they should marry one.
What's more injustice than to have countless children untaken care of? Quran have spoken the truth and had showed the true path to those who understand and ready to heed,if you're not rich and mentally good enough,marry 1 wife as Quran stated
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Exciton(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
me69:
No one can tell a Muslim what is allowed and forbidden to him except ALLAH SWT. Sanusi is stepping his bounds, if he came as emir to be custodian of western culture and ideas then he should vacant his seat. We are Muslim before anything else and you cannot make haram what ALLAH Has made Halal. This is also a warning to any pegan, human being worshippers that called themselves Christians, you better mind your business when it comes to Islamic faith. You guys worship a man so we Muslims have nothing good to take from you

This is exactly why people like you cannot coexist peacefully with normal liberal people in a democratic system governed by a constitution that guarantees certain freedoms and rights that your likes are eternally against.

You don't seem to get it, you do not live in a society governed by your Allah. You live in a secular democratic Nation. If you can't handle it, pack your bags and go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen or some other Islamic theocracy!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by stsinner: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Exciton:

This is exactly why people like you cannot coexist peacefully with normal liberal people in a democratic system governed by a constitution that guarantees certain freedoms and rights that your likes are eternally against.

You don't seem to get it, you do not live in a society governed by your Allah. You live in a secular democratic Nation. If you can't handle it, pack your bags and go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen or some other Islamic theocracy!
a thousand likes just 4 u
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by MrAJQ(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
stsinner:
I still wonder how a sane man indulge in polygamy

Because you're insane
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by olasaad(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
joelreg:

Keep quiet 'say your Muslim men's (northern Muslim )
In fact core north generally

Mr man, their is nothing like north or core north when it comes to ruling of Islam. Since u are a Muslim u are bound by the Islamic laws and is throughout the world.

And I should be asking you to keep quiet because what's ur own with this.

And stop displaying ur ignorance on social media because here in the southwest some christians marry more than one wife and thank god social media has exposed some of ur rich people who marry more than one wife.

You can continue with ur side chicks and concubines after marriage. Rubbish

Note: you can drop ur quote in the dustbin bcz I'm out of here
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Exciton:

In my own land Ebe, This brainwashing is very effective oooo. I would assume that you don't believe in God because you reject the notion that God governs everything. The fact is that every people or nation has the right to believe what it wishes and live the way it wants to. And any people or country that tries to undermine that, are the ones creating the problems. Muslim people have seen their land invaded over the past decencies in the name of your secular democratic nation creating wars and killing million of innocent Muslims. The secular people are the real terrorists. You want us to do has you do, believe what you believe, just as the white colonials masters did to blacks, they believed black people were inferior as well as their culture that is why they wanted them to abandon their languages and culture for western culture, and they continue to do so with media today.

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THAT, YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELVES NO MORE AND YOUR CULTURE AND BELIEVE ARE DISAPPEARING. we Muslim believers are enjoyed by God the almighty to never abandon our believes even in the face of tyranny or death and never take other laws above the laws of God. We fought for those rights 1400 ago at the time of Prophet PBUH and we will continue to do so today and the religion of islam will continue to spread as it has always been (inshALLAH)
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
me69:

So Allah permits a man that can barely feed himself to marry four wives?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Does an Emir have the power to legislate laws?

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by euchariadavid(f): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Spoken well
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by stsinner: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
MrAJQ:

Because you're insane
tell that to ur pedophile father, ediot
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Moisugarr: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm in love with Sanusi, always have been & always will be...& I'm not even Islam!
His intelligence dey scatter my dada...
Please, tell him I said so. shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Moisugarr: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
me69:

Don't be so ignorant.
It is said that the man should be able to take care of all his wives equally...that's what Sanusi is trying to instill.
Do you also agree with violence? Do you see that as acceptable? If so then you need help.
Also, marrying 8year olds to 13year olds r also acceptable to you? If so then you need to be admitted in the psych ward for @least a year.
If these hideous things are your beliefs then you are a true pegan & u don't even know your so called faith!
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Moisugarr:

Don't be so ignorant.
It is said that the man should be able to take care of all his wives equally...that's what Sanusi is trying to instill.
Do you also agree with violence? Do you see that as acceptable? If so then you need help.
Also, marrying 8year olds to 13year olds r also acceptable to you? If so then you need to be admitted in the psych ward for @least a year.
If these hideous things are your beliefs then you are a true pegan & u don't even know your so called faith!
The man should be able to care for them but it is not for sanusi to tell who is able or not. What violence are talking about you don't know islam don't talk about things you dont know. Do you see marrying 16 or 18 years olds as acceptable? i guess yes, then what make you think it is acceptable? The fact that you take your moral values from western ideas does not make you sane, in fact people like you are nothing but slave to western culture, they shape the way you think and behave, i don't see nothing wrong with marrying 13 year olds at all. You are showing ur ignorance here, you don't know what pagan is, the people who worship a human being are the true pagans. And remember your forefathers should have also be admitted to psych centers because they did marry at young age and had many wives. Don't think you are better than them, you probably get yourselve drunk every now and then, have casual sex with all sort of people, smoke, commit all sort of sins, so your modern society values aren't that amazing neither
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
HaneefahRN:

So Allah permits a man that can barely feed himself to marry four wives?
Muslim people are very much aware of their religion it is not for sanusi tell them what to do. If he wills to make a change he should make sure that sharia law is extended and Islamic believe and scholarship is reinforced. But this is probably in line with his western agenda to try to modify the religion of islam. Since the comments on changing mosques to school i have doubt about this man
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Hollalek(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Lets talk about the dangers of polygamy which islamic chauvinists fail to consider. In a polygamous home, there's never peace. Even when there seem to be a semblance of peace, it is usually deceitful and short lived. All wives hate themselves and are always in competition. This alone can make them resort to charms and voodoo to outdo the others for their husband's attention. What about the children? They live by the established divide and only show love to their mother's children alone. This divide goes on till death with hatred, wickedness, distrust etc all of which turns them into menace to society. If you ever come across a child raised in polygamous family, ask such a person to tell you whether he or she loves the half-siblings produce by the father. The expression on the person's face before answering will be more than enough answer for you.

If you check closely the life of a man with many wives, you will realize that he is never happy. Struggling to please your numerous wives equally is really a daunting task that can drain your mentality and run you insane. Men are still finding it difficult coping with just one wife, yet you believe a man can live peaceful with more than one. From constant nagging to separating of fights and quarrels, the man's daily life will be a living hell for him. How about caring for the tonnes of children produced? No matter how rich he may be, in terms of affording to send them all to the same good school, there will still be a reason that will make one of the wives feel her own children are not getting as much as the others. You speak of treating the wives equally, how is that possible when a man is designed to care for his first son much more better than the rest? If he is spending a million dollars on university fees on the first child who has attained that level, don't you think it is appropriate for him to spend that same amount on the children produced by the other wives who are yet to attain university status, according to your equality rule?

Polygamy has really destroyed the society and created poverty as well as criminals. Look at all those motor pack touts aka Agbero with names like Kabiru, Mukaila, Ganiyu, Sule, musiliu etc, many of them are all from polygamous background where they got kicked out cos the burden of caring for them was too much for the man who was decieved by allah into believe that polygamy is right. Look at the high rate of illiteracy and poverty in Northern Nigeria with the Almajiri population swelling all due to polygamy promoted by islam.

If at this point you still believe allah is right to have prescribed polygamy especially in this time and age, then i'll advice you to go ahead and marry 4 wives and see the level of pain you will cause for yourself and for that wife of your youth whom you deceived and ridiculed by marry other women. I know of a muslim man who married 4 wives. When this man grew old and was hit by stroke, all the other wives fled leaving behind the fourth wife who stood by him and took good care of him. Unfortunately, the man died afterwards. That was when the other wives returned to fight bloodily for his property. Is that the kind of end allah wants for you?

cc friendchoice empiree aminusanti udatso rilwayne001
the population of females is more than males...even if each man should marry 50ladies each there will still be more of unmarried ladies cus d rate at which guys die everyday cannot be account for... example is the soldier on war, forces. what Emir wants to engage on is a very good one

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Exciton(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
me69:
In my own land Ebe, This brainwashing is very effective oooo. I would assume that you don't believe in God because you reject the notion that God governs everything. The fact is that every people or nation has the right to believe what it wishes and live the way it wants to. And any people or country that tries to undermine that, are the ones creating the problems. Muslim people have seen their land invaded over the past decencies in the name of your secular democratic nation creating wars and killing million of innocent Muslims. The secular people are the real terrorists. You want us to do has you do, believe what you believe, just as the white colonials masters did to blacks, they believed black people were inferior as well as their culture that is why they wanted them to abandon their languages and culture for western culture, and they continue to do so with media today.

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THAT, YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELVES NO MORE AND YOUR CULTURE AND BELIEVE ARE DISAPPEARING. we Muslim believers are enjoyed by God the almighty to never abandon our believes even in the face of tyranny or death and never take other laws above the laws of God. We fought for those rights 1400 ago at the time of Prophet PBUH and we will continue to do so today and the religion of islam will continue to spread as it has always been (inshALLAH)

Arguing with people like you is impossible. So I'll get straight to the point:

1. A democratic system guarantees freedom of religion up to the extent that it doesn't infringe on other people's freedom, so religious laws certainly aren't above the nation's laws.

2. Your one-sided rant about the western aggressive expansion is ignorant and naive at best. Islam's spread into Africa was equally violent. It's also funny how you implicitly imply that your ancestors had always been Muslims when you were blabbing about culture.

3. I know most of you Muslims believe that Islamic laws are more important than the laws of Nigeria. So, why don't you people stop pretending? Why can't you call for a referendum to split the nation in two? One governed by sharia, the other by a democratic constitution.

4. I am in full support of a referendum to split this nation in two because having a group of people who ALL agree to be governed by ONE set of laws is necessary for sustainable growth and stability.

The honest fact is that you guys do not respect the laws of Nigeria and you're unwilling to change. It's why we have Boko Haram (they want Sharia for the country), it's why we have Sharia operating in a secular country, it's why we have herdsmen killing around instead of going to a court to table their grievances if they have any, it's why we have a parallel system of education even though it's infinitely inferior (almajiri) etc etc.

That's all. I hope you don't reply.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Exciton:

Arguing with people like you is impossible. So I'll get straight to the point:

1. A democratic system guarantees freedom of religion up to the extent that it doesn't infringe on other people's freedom, so religious laws certainly aren't above the nation's laws.

2. Your one-sided rant about the western aggressive expansion is ignorant and naive at best. Islam's spread into Africa was equally violent. It's also funny how you implicitly imply that your ancestors had always been Muslims when you were blabbing about culture.

3. I know most of you Muslims believe that Islamic laws are more important than the laws of Nigeria. So, why don't you people stop pretending? Why can't you call for a referendum to split the nation in two? One governed by sharia, the other by a democratic constitution.

4. I am in full support of a referendum to split this nation in two because having a group of people who ALL agree to be governed by ONE set of laws is necessary for sustainable growth and stability.

The honest fact is that you guys do not respect the laws of Nigeria and you're unwilling to change. It's why we have Boko Haram (they want Sharia for the country), it's why we have Sharia operating in a secular country, it's why we have herdsmen killing around instead of going to a court to table their grievances if they have any, it's why we have a parallel system of education even though it's infinitely inferior (almajiri) etc etc.

That's all. I hope you don't reply.
Your argument plainly exposes how confused you are about what you are being told.

1) first make a distinction between democracy and republic. A republic system of governance system guarantees freedom of religion up to the extent that it doesn't infringe on republican values, those values are universal according to them that is why western governments see mainstream religions as bad and try to change religions to conform with republicans values such as sexual liberation and other religious sins, so you they might call some muslims "moderate". And in fact islamic laws have always protected to freedom of religion across times that is why you have christians and jews in muslim societies living peacefully till today

2) You dont know abou that part of history. I challenge you bring one example in history where muslim armies have committed massacres on civilian populations. Muslim armies would only fight against army. In fact it is part of islamic law ( that you hate so much) that when muslims fight war they don't figh women, children, old people, and the people that do not fight them, also it is allowed for muslims to destroy properties during war like buidings, and not destroy the nature around. Also, i certainly believe that my most farther ancestors (Adam and Eve) were muslims.

3) Of course islamic law is more elevated than the constitution, if you think them saraki can come up with laws better than that of God, then i leave you with God the day you shall die and be return to him for reckoning.

4) I am also in full support of that, i think islamic law has the potential to address the ills that make up this society like corruption, and also will provide a platform for economic success by tackling the principal issue preventing entrepreneurship which is property rights.

Boko Haram don't share islamic values, they violate islamic law on a daily basis by killing innocent people. Under sharia law Boko haram people would be executed
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by winj3: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
mmb:

http://pulse.ng/local/sanusi-lamido-emir-of-kano-wants-to-stop-poor-men-from-marrying-more-than-one-wife-id6252067.html

This islamic fool was school by Nigerian scholarship but his islamic illiteracy Overuled the education.
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Exciton(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
me69:
Your argument plainly exposes how confused you are about what you are being told.

1) first make a distinction between democracy and republic. A republic system of governance system guarantees freedom of religion up to the extent that it doesn't infringe on republican values, those values are universal according to them that is why western governments see mainstream religions as bad and try to change religions to conform with republicans values such as sexual liberation and other religious sins, so you they might call some muslims "moderate". And in fact islamic laws have always protected to freedom of religion across times that is why you have christians and jews in muslim societies living peacefully till today

2) You dont know abou that part of history. I challenge you bring one example in history where muslim armies have committed massacres on civilian populations. Muslim armies would only fight against army. In fact it is part of islamic law ( that you hate so much) that when muslims fight war they don't figh women, children, old people, and the people that do not fight them, also it is allowed for muslims to destroy properties during war like buidings, and not destroy the nature around. Also, i certainly believe that my most farther ancestors (Adam and Eve) were muslims.

3) Of course islamic law is more elevated than the constitution, if you think them saraki can come up with laws better than that of God, then i leave you with God the day you shall die and be return to him for reckoning.

4) I am also in full support of that, i think islamic law has the potential to address the ills that make up this society like corruption, and also will provide a platform for economic success by tackling the principal issue preventing entrepreneurship which is property rights.

Boko Haram don't share islamic values, they violate islamic law on a daily basis by killing innocent people. Under sharia law Boko haram people would be executed

your first point was rubbish.

your second point is pure fantasy. You've obviously never read about the islamization of northern Africa. The Adam and Eve crap is fiction. Evolutionary biology says otherwise.

Your third point is your opinion.

I fully agree with your fourth point. I shouldn't have to share citizenship with people who share your views. We both deserve the opportunity to develop our regions in a way we see fit. Mine through science and liberal views, yours through islamic scholarship (whatever the hell that means) and sharia.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by samsongbemisola(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I love this man
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by me69: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Exciton:

your first point was rubbish.

your second point is pure fantasy. You've obviously never read about the islamization of northern Africa. The Adam and Eve crap is fiction. Evolutionary biology says otherwise.

Your third point is your opinion.

I fully agree with your fourth point. I shouldn't have to share citizenship with people who share your views. We both deserve the opportunity to develop our regions in a way we see fit. Mine through science and liberal views, yours through islamic scholarship (whatever the hell that means) and sharia.
I did study evolution but to suggest that man comes down from apes is just fictitious.

Secondly if you knew islamic history you would know that it has contributed more during its golden era to science than western civilisation, in fact most scientific concept today are attributed to muslim scholars, western people would come to muslim land to study and go back just as Africans are doing today by going to uk or US. Since you love western values why don't they help you develop yourself? If you've been to these countries you will find out that their economic success is primiraly based on immigration, people bringing in skills, labor, and financial resources. if you think they have something special you are wrong
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by maaji: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Lets talk about the dangers of polygamy which islamic chauvinists fail to consider. In a polygamous home, there's never peace. Even when there seem to be a semblance of peace, it is usually deceitful and short lived. All wives hate themselves and are always in competition. This alone can make them resort to charms and voodoo to outdo the others for their husband's attention. What about the children? They live by the established divide and only show love to their mother's children alone. This divide goes on till death with hatred, wickedness, distrust etc all of which turns them into menace to society. If you ever come across a child raised in polygamous family, ask such a person to tell you whether he or she loves the half-siblings produce by the father. The expression on the person's face before answering will be more than enough answer for you.

If you check closely the life of a man with many wives, you will realize that he is never happy. Struggling to please your numerous wives equally is really a daunting task that can drain your mentality and run you insane. Men are still finding it difficult coping with just one wife, yet you believe a man can live peaceful with more than one. From constant nagging to separating of fights and quarrels, the man's daily life will be a living hell for him. How about caring for the tonnes of children produced? No matter how rich he may be, in terms of affording to send them all to the same good school, there will still be a reason that will make one of the wives feel her own children are not getting as much as the others. You speak of treating the wives equally, how is that possible when a man is designed to care for his first son much more better than the rest? If he is spending a million dollars on university fees on the first child who has attained that level, don't you think it is appropriate for him to spend that same amount on the children produced by the other wives who are yet to attain university status, according to your equality rule?

Polygamy has really destroyed the society and created poverty as well as criminals. Look at all those motor pack touts aka Agbero with names like Kabiru, Mukaila, Ganiyu, Sule, musiliu etc, many of them are all from polygamous background where they got kicked out cos the burden of caring for them was too much for the man who was decieved by allah into believe that polygamy is right. Look at the high rate of illiteracy and poverty in Northern Nigeria with the Almajiri population swelling all due to polygamy promoted by islam.

If at this point you still believe allah is right to have prescribed polygamy especially in this time and age, then i'll advice you to go ahead and marry 4 wives and see the level of pain you will cause for yourself and for that wife of your youth whom you deceived and ridiculed by marry other women. I know of a muslim man who married 4 wives. When this man grew old and was hit by stroke, all the other wives fled leaving behind the fourth wife who stood by him and took good care of him. Unfortunately, the man died afterwards. That was when the other wives returned to fight bloodily for his property. Is that the kind of end allah wants for you?

cc friendchoice empiree aminusanti udatso rilwayne001
guy y do u think with ur an*s. nawa ooo. am from a olygamous home. we don fight tire. any event that occurs in a polygamous home is as a result of carelessness from the man. we fought until my father demise (may his soul rest in peace).. since his death we have been so close. I know of my frends dat love dier half brothers more than the full one. the propjet (peace b upon him) said if u CANNOT control more than a woman dont indulge in polygamy. haba. u know nothing about islam at all. again stop thinking with ur anuss.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by alBHAGDADI: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
maaji:
guy y do u think with ur an*s. nawa ooo. am from a olygamous home. we don fight tire. any event that occurs in a polygamous home is as a result of carelessness from the man. we fought until my father demise (may his soul rest in peace).. since his death we have been so close. I know of my frends dat love dier half brothers more than the full one. the propjet (peace b upon him) said if u CANNOT control more than a woman dont indulge in polygamy. haba. u know nothing about islam at all. again stop thinking with ur anuss.
Show me one man that was able to control more than one woman. Mohammad did. He was able to do that because the wives were afraid of him. Why won't they be afraid ofof a ma who beheaded 600 Jews in one night?
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Ssthorm(f): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Hollalek:
the population of females is more than males...even if each man should marry 50ladies each there will still be more of unmarried ladies cus d rate at which guys die everyday cannot be account for... example is the soldier on war, forces. what Emir wants to engage on is a very good one

No sir..it is not tru dat dere are more males dan females nairaland men keep saying dis. The no of men ready to marry are less dan d women ready to marry. Bt males r more on earth
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by meluv505: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
I concur
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by AminuRano87(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
olasaad:

Lol...see him mouth oni sina, and Allah also asked the poor, manafiki, sick, unjust etc man to marry 2 3 4 wife, even if most of you men are fool Almighty Allah is not because he believe 90% of man can not be just that is why HE put the conditions
that is why Boko Haram people are killing you muslims because you are not following the real Islam. you adjust Islam to suit international standards.
Allah inside Quran encourages muslims to marry even if they are poor. he promised to make them rich after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Populous Tribe In Nigeria / More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual / Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.