Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife (18656 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Benue Bans Men From Spending More Than N100, 000 On Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by olasaad(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
AminuRano87:
that is why Boko Haram people are killing you muslims because you are not following the real Islam. you adjust Islam to suit international standards.
Allah inside Quran encourages muslims to marry even if they are poor. he promised to make them rich after marriage.

Meaning what?
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Smmmmooth. Tongue dripping with honey, you must have a king size harem in real life wink
That's funny. Now I'm shy and and all numb. My thumb won't type nothing. Why am I always like this around you? shocked shocked I like it tho
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's funny. Now I'm shy and and all numb. My thumb won't type nothing. Why am I always like this around you? shocked shocked I like it tho

Hahaha. Really? Or are you just being velvety again? Anyway, sleep tight, Jack. Until tomorrow if God is willing. Goodnight smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Really? Or are you just being velvety again? Anyway, sleep tight, Jack. Until tomorrow if God is willing. Goodnight smiley
lol. Goodnight dear. Catch ya tomorrow wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by Berbierklaus(f): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Punky? okay welcome back soul sister wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by felaismyhero(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2017
stsinner:
I still wonder how a sane man indulge in polygamy
seriouly bro,i dont understand u o,wats wrong in polygamy as far as the women were not forced into it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by AminuRano87(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
What's more injustice than to have countless children untaken care of? Quran have spoken the truth and had showed the true path to those who understand and ready to heed,if you're not rich and mentally good enough,marry 1 wife as Quran stated
sorry Ustaaz. Quran did not mention wealth as a condition for marrying more than one wife and many children. That's why poor northern Muslims marry many wives and bear so many children.
Re: Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife by AminuRano87(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
olasaad:

Lol...see him mouth oni sina, and Allah also asked the poor, manafiki, sick, unjust etc man to marry 2 3 4 wife, even if most of you men are fool Almighty Allah is not because he believe 90% of man can not be just that is why HE put the conditions
Sorry Alhaja. You want to teach Allah economics? He encourage Muslims to marry 2,3 or 4 and add with sex slaves in order to produce as many Muslim children as possible. While Economists discourage that. You should choose one Islam or Economics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry / Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi-Telu Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Architectural Wonders From Pre-colonial Africa - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.