Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? (948 Views)

Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
The answer is 'NO!'

Doctufos:

Aferk 10:24-26
24. Now Deop said, Otem of truth, blessed be your name forever among all names. For you have brought peace of mind with you and peace belongs to the world.
25. But now shall the fearful fear the more and cry out aloud, saying, this is the end time. And they shall cry fearfully from the years of your manifestation on earth till 3000 years after the death of Niklas, but their cry shall subside in the year 2625 after the death of Niklas, the great fore-runner of you Otem.
26. But the world shall remain unending even till the 50th century and after. And all so-called endtime religions shall be found liars. Orie!

The lies of religion shall be put to shame when the people of the future, yet unborn, shall see this prophecy. It was fulfilled during the period of the homo erectusus and it shall be fulfilled in our own period also.
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by LordCenturion(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:
The answer is 'NO!'

The lies of religion shall be put to shame when the people of the future, yet unborn, shall see this prophecy. It was fulfilled during the period of the homo erectusus and it shall be fulfilled in our own period also.

Otem, please I want to ask you something..
There is something here =

13. And Rog flew with Deop. And they met Otem. And Rog bowed to Otem, saying, I respect the truth and all true histories which you have brought with you.
14. And Otem said, you do not need to do this. For this privilege is given to me and I do not own it independetly.
15. Now while Rog and Otem and Deop hovered around Negre, Atum and Earthus and Chimid joined them and said, we have left our fragment of time to join you here, O Rog and Otem.

My question is, have u met the rog yet, and who is he if he's alive now, because Deop and Rog came to u..

Secondly,have u travel to past before, if yes, how mother earth look like and where is she now?

3. Japan, China and the rest,u didn't say anything about them, right now they are more advanced than anyone..
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
LordCenturion:

13. And Rog flew with Deop. And they met Otem. And Rog bowed to Otem, saying, I respect the truth and all true histories which you have brought with you.
14. And Otem said, you do not need to do this. For this privilege is given to me and I do not own it independetly.
15. Now while Rog and Otem and Deop hovered around Negre, Atum and Earthus and Chimid joined them and said, we have left our fragment of time to join you here, O Rog and Otem.

My question is, have u met the rog yet, and who is he if he's alive now, because Deop and Rog came to u..

Secondly,have u travel to past before, if yes, how mother earth look like and where is she now?

3. Japan, China and the rest,u didn't say anything about them, right now they are more advanced than anyone..

1. First of all, nobody that has ever existed can die. We only change the place where we live. If you die on earth, you will continue to live somewhere else. Many of us are reincarnated. The Otem who saw Rog may not even be me at all. As for me, as at now, the only past people I have seen are Atum, Eusebius of 1750years back, Earthus, Otem Erectus, few of my dead relatives and Yahweh and Allah etc. who are currently in their spiritual cage.
Sometimes we tend to experience a little of our past events, it is called Deja Vu.

2. I travel to the past many times, but most of the time, the identity of the people I see are unknown. I see myself in places I don't know about. And the people I saw are not willing to tell me where I am. I recently met one Nsem and she told me few things which I wouldn't reveal right now.
As for Mother Earthus, she just took the form of an aged mother. She takes any form she wants. She doesn't have a tail right now. She looks like an old but beautiful woman.

3. Most of the countries of nowadays do not bear the names they bear in the past. For example, Japan in the past is called Nippon, so you might be seeing Nippon here instead of Japan. When I searched for what Sino is, I discovered it is China right now. And Ashant is now a part of Ghana, etc.
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by easterwick(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
SO ALL RELIGIONS AND TRADITIONS ARE FAKE ABI
ONLY YOUR OWN IS TRUE
you have no idea of what the serpent in you is hiding from you
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
easterwick:
SO ALL RELIGIONS AND TRADITIONS ARE FAKE ABI
ONLY YOUR OWN IS TRUE
you have no idea of what the serpent in you is hiding from you
kikikiki grin

I didn't say all religion is false, but I only say that all religions have some elements of falsehood in them, even traditional religions too.

Christianity is the most false of them, followed by Islam. As for me, I don't have any religion but I have THE TRUTH and in the long run THE TRUTH PREVAILS OVER FALSEHOOD through KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by LordCenturion(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

1. First of all, nobody that has ever existed can die. We only change the place where we live. If you die on earth, you will continue to live somewhere else. Many of us are reincarnated. The Otem who saw Rog may not even be me at all. As for me, as at now, the only past people I have seen are Atum, Eusebius of 1750years back, Earthus, Otem Erectus, few of my dead relatives and Yahweh and Allah etc. who are currently in their spiritual cage.
Sometimes we tend to experience a little of our past events, it is called Deja Vu.

2. I travel to the past many times, but most of the time, the identity of the people I see are unknown. I see myself in places I don't know about. And the people I saw are not willing to tell me where I am. I recently met one Nsem and she told me few things which I wouldn't reveal right now.
As for Mother Earthus, she just took the form of an aged mother. She takes any form she wants. She doesn't have a tail right now. She looks like an old but beautiful woman.

3. Most of the countries of nowadays do not bear the names they bear in the past. For example, Japan in the past is called Nippon, so you might be seeing Nippon here instead of Japan. When I searched for what Sino is, I discovered it is China right now. And Ashant is now a part of Ghana, etc.

Actually, u may still meet rog in future maybe after the completion if this truth,,

But it's a little bit confusing,u always talked about otem sapien which I guess is u, but the doctrine never talk about otem erectus, are they somehow mix together or something, because otem u always talk about is our present day otem, and Light of God always talked about our present otem, please can u clear this.

U talk about mother earth been aged woman, is she living among home sapiens right now or something?
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
LordCenturion:

Actually, u may still meet rog in future maybe after the completion if this truth,,

But it's a little bit confusing,u always talked about otem sapien which I guess is u, but the doctrine never talk about otem erectus, are they somehow mix together or something, because otem u always talk about is our present day otem, and Light of God always talked about our present otem, please can u clear this.

U talk about mother earth been aged woman, is she living among home sapiens right now or something?
! Everything u see in the DOCTOFUS so far isn't talking about our present world, but a world of the Neanderthal. However, things that happened then are similar to things that happen now, because life goes in cycles. I guess the geologists should be able to say more of that.
Watch out, we can predict the future with the things which happen in the past. That's what the Christians are enjoying... I mean the 'war and rumours of war stuff' which are the things which has happened before and will keep happening.

Only those of the past world who are reincarnated can be here or in other worlds. Mother Earth isn't here. She's in a spiritual world. She isn't reincarnated.

2 Likes

Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
LordCenturion:

I even thought you wanted to ask him what drug he is on undecided
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

I even thought you wanted to ask him what drug he is on undecided

I am on the DOCTUFOS. Have you heard of it before?
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

I am on the DOCTUFOS. Have you heard of it before?

You mean the new drug named madness? Yes I have cheesy
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

You mean the new drug named madness? Yes I have cheesy
Kikikiki, your username is funny though. Buh why such kinda name for your moniker? undecided
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

Kikikiki, your username is funny though. Buh why such kinda name for your moniker? undecided

It was revealed to me by the great Otem grin
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

It was revealed to me by the great Otem grin
LWKMD grin grin grin

Your signature sef na topic of discussion for those whose book say contrary.

Theists and Atheists are not fools; the fools are the gods who are trying to fool us. grin e.g Yahweh, Allah, etc.
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by LordCenturion(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

Otem, according to the question I asked earlier, u said rog and otem hovered around nigre (Nigeria), which otem they are coming to meet, is it u or otem erectus?
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by otemanuduno: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2017
LordCenturion:

Otem, according to the question I asked earlier, u said rog and otem hovered around nigre (Nigeria), which otem they are coming to meet, is it u or otem erectus?

Otem Erectus
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by OtemAtum: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by OtemAtum: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
The truth is here
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by 0temSapien: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Be aware of it
Re: Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? by correctguy101(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
OtemSapien greetings, I see you

Can you share the link to the Nimshi book of the Doctufos on here?
Thanks in advance brother.

(1) (Reply)

Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist / Why Quran Reject Jesus Crucifixion / Is It A Sin To Pray Loudly In The Presence Of Other People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.