Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike (591 Views)

I Curse Your Union, It's A Taboo!- Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Husband's Tells Daughter / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija / Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Mrop(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Port Harcourt Based Pastor , Mike Winning.

Port Harcourt based pastor and president of
the Dominion Glory Assembly, Mike Winning,
has with fury, placed a curse on anyone who is
sponsoring reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

According to the curse of the man of God, if
the sponsors attempt to air the show next year,
Their resources will dry up.

He has since deleted the post though…

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/i-curse-with-anger-anyone-busy.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2017
The winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a Car.. All it requires is: Live with a set of fellow crazy people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!

If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars like this and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walk home with ridiculous stipends. Laughable prizes while these morons in BBN earn millions for coming to suck breasts on International TVs.

What a generation! What a time! How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obi's, the next Chinua Achebe's and the next Wole Shoyinka's? What foundations are we laying down for the coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... Are we not losing our minds?

We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.
Naija is broke yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on an highly Immoral programme.
Pls what is the lesson on this Big Brother for our YOUTHS?

I am just thinking aloud.........
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by powerfulsettingz: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians should recall the issue of soldom and gomora
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Drinokrane: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2017
#Pastor dy swear
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2017
E no concern you abeg. All these people condemning bbnaija are the same people watching it secretly.
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pastor dey curse shocked plus how do you know about BBN undecided undecided
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Maybe cocoice brest don spoil pastor anointing
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by Jafar1: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pastor dey curse shocked plus how do you know about BBN undecided undecided
he must have watched it once
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by nairaman101: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2017
ok
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by SURElee(f): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2017
The pastor dey curse abi? If he hasn't watched a clip, how died he know about it? Abeg na bbnaija you wan take increase your popularity to be known as a pastor?
Re: I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” – Pastor Mike by thunderfiremods(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2017
pastor go don watch ebuka bulges nd cocoice/bassey showdown. .. ...anointing don dey contaminated

(1) (Reply)

IK Osakioduwa And Minnie Dlamini Set To Host AMVCA 2017 / Kemen’s Disqualification From Bbnaija Has Something To Do With Bribery / How To Get A Free Movie Ticket To See 'logan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.