Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija (22640 Views)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nnamdisblog(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Comedian Seyi Law has blasted Portharcourt Based Pastor, Mike Winning for placing a curse on sponsors of Big Brother Naija.

Pastor Mike Winning on Monday, said through a Facebook post, 'I curse with anger anyone busy sponsoring big brother Nigeria, that if they attempt to sponsor it next year, their resources will dry up'

Seyi Law has reacted over the post through his Instagram page.

He wrote;

What a joke of a Pastor. Did Jesus lay curses on those who turned His Father's house to a market place of all sorts or He just rebuked them. Some of all these people who call themselves Pastors actually think they are God o. Oga Ade, go and have a rethink abeg and ask God for forgiveness. I am not in support of the immoral acts in Big Brother Naija, but as a Christian when the devil brings darkness, you shine your light. If you don't like what they protray, change your channel.

Pastor, please organise your own Big Christ House and give money that will change the followers of Christ's lives and see if men and your father in heaven won't praise you.

Pastor talking like Nigeria Government, why is Big Brother Naija been held in SA when they have refused to create an enabling environment to allow businesses to thrive. You curse kor you close ni. Long Hisssssssssss.
These types of prayer are for your closet not public, Mr. Pastor. Praying their resources should run dry. Ah ah, Pastor, do you know how many are on the employment list of Payporte and Dufil, the makers of Indomie? You are a wicked man. Pray a better abeg.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/seyi-law-blasts-portharcourt-pastor-for.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BQw5_s-Bnv6/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ikbnice(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
I think the pastor watched the 'worldly' show too. Now, he wants to form holiness abi.
If you want to condemn something, do so. But why the curse?
And it is these kind of pastors that pray for polithieves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
is normal like dt

See what the pastor posted here >> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/i-curse-with-anger-anyone-busy.html?m=0
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Berbierklaus(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
That pastor is truly a wicked man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by pyyxxaro: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
See the PASTOR eye

If this guy smoke Afuze/Kwale igbo, person nor go fit look e eye again oh angry

18 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
So, why the Pastor no curse all the people wey dey sponsor uprising against we government? Eg b!afraud, etc.

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ojun50(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Only d poor keep getting curse...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ayusco85(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Comedian Seyi Law has blasted Portharcourt Based Pastor, Mike Winning for placing a curse on sponsors of Big Brother Naija.

Pastor Mike Winning on Monday, said through a Facebook post, 'I curse with anger anyone busy sponsoring big brother Nigeria, that if they attempt to sponsor it next year, their resources will dry up'

Seyi Law has reacted over the post through his Instagram page.

He wrote;

What a joke of a Pastor. Did Jesus lay curses on those who turned His Father's house to a market place of all sorts or He just rebuked them. Some of all these people who call themselves Pastors actually think they are God o. Oga Ade, go and have a rethink abeg and ask God for forgiveness. I am not in support of the immoral acts in Big Brother Naija, but as a Christian when the devil brings darkness, you shine your light. If you don't like what they protray, change your channel.

Pastor, please organise your own Big Christ House and give money that will change the followers of Christ's lives and see if men and your father in heaven won't praise you.

Pastor talking like Nigeria Government, why is Big Brother Naija been held in SA when they have refused to create an enabling environment to allow businesses to thrive. You curse kor you close ni. Long Hisssssssssss.
These types of prayer are for your closet not public, Mr. Pastor. Praying their resources should run dry. Ah ah, Pastor, do you know how many are on the employment list of Payporte and Dufil, the makers of Indomie? You are a wicked man. Pray a better abeg.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/seyi-law-blasts-portharcourt-pastor-for.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BQw5_s-Bnv6/

I stand with seyi law jare. It's not By force to watch

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ODUBEZE: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Seyi Law go and sit down jare. You are not in support of the immorality in big brother but you are in support of the sponsorship of the program.

Why not use your influence to gather sponsorship for a better program that can better the lives of Nigerians?

That 20million can help 20 Nigerians to start a good business which will generate revenue for the government and also create employment.

How are you helping your fans or your community Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed!

#seyilaw#

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by stanleykoko: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Lmao cheesy

They are both comedians..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by kings09(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Blast ke
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Ok

Check my signature for classy and affordable window blinds
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Sezua(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
lols, it is all well.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ShitHead(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
He is angry with his life and cheap COAT...The resources on his face don already dry up.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by maberry(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
The way some of these pastors are so quick to lay curses eh...i cannot help but be grateful all over again that no man is God

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by oyindare(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Isok..:

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by nairaman101: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
ok
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Pastor kwa

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by jeromzy(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
I know the self acclaimed pastor....oh my goodness,he once stayed in my estate in portharcourt(tony estate)where he had issues with group of guys he paid to staged miracles sometime in 2008-2009,he got married to a catholic lay reader that used to attend Church of the nativity catholic church ori-igwe and wedded in the same church.I know pastor Winning to the core,he stages miracles.He should shut up

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Gbam!...seyi law on point!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ogbonti: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Seyi Law, shut up ya mouth and face your comedy business, you are overstepping your bounds in a "supposed" free society. For the fact that you are a "yeyebrity" does not mean you have a reservoir of knowledge. Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression?

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by sod09(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
He is right.... Some fake pastors forming God
He should do something reasonable for his brethen, he probably angry no tithe money is coming through

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by poyet(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
When Daddy Freeze calls some of these unbaked "pastors" Yahoo-Yahoo boys, you guys begin to rant. It's not a man's duty to curse others irrespective of their SINS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by nobsalis: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
yeye pastor...: if i bring tithe now e go rush am #Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by JuanJO(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
grin ;DEnd time comedian Vs Afonja pastor grin
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by ERCROSS(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
minding your business is a full time job, it doesn't require any capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by rovher: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Seyi has said It all... if you dnt like it, simple switch your channel, I ain't in support of any moral acts either, but quite been a HIPOCRITE...

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Marty2020: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
na very true, but wait, why is it that pastors don't give, they only collect from us? been wanting to ask this question for a very long time.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nuel25846(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
undecided what do people enjoy in that crappy show self?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by buffalowings: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
ogbonti:
Seyi Law, shut up ya mouth and face your comedy business, you are overstepping your bounds in a "supposed" free society. For the fact that you are a "yeyebrity" does not mean you have a reservoir of knowledge. Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression?

What is this one saying undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Gifts Himself A Range Rover For His Birthday (Photos) / Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / Mr Eazi Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.