Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Whatsapp Launches “status” - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Launches “status” (40063 Views)

Whatsapp Launches New Contact Ranking System / Whatsapp Launches Live Location Sharing Feature / Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by obaival(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2017
I got dat a long tym aqo... stil rockin my GBwhatsapp

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by zzzzy: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
koresma26:
I use to think my prejudices towards Facebook could just have been a result of me been paranoid entirely, but I watched a movie recently "JASON BOURNE" When I saw the treacherous acts the CIA wants to perform with Deepweb (literally Facebook) Poking into our day to day activities, there is nothing like privacy, mention it Facebook, WhatsApp. We are being tracked... With the invention of End to end encryption introduced by WhatsApp I still Feel WhatsApp is monitoring its users... It's just a trick to make us think we are safe with our private life, Who knows the CIA or Fbi might have funded Facebook at the inception age with main motive been given access to backdoor to peep into our life, if you really want to be reclusive with your life... You shouldn't be on any social network and always take preventive measures to be anonymous by using "TOR" we deserve a right to Freedom... Meanwhile when the time is right... I will be done with social media, My one Cent
Even mobile /desktop OSs have loopholes which enabled them to spy, your Google account, even ur device id. So in other words, you can't stop them.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Iammehdi(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
cool
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Caseless: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
Advertisement.
is that you?
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Kfed4ril(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Akpevwe9:
Nice one from whatsapp... Lemme quickly go and update my own on my itel S31, don't want to be left out

How much is the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card / Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.