Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife (808 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by JohnieWalker2: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2017
A Lagos driver, Shakiru Bello, who was arrested earlier last week over allegedly killing his wife, Sherifat. When he was interviewed by Security Officials, he said he had to cut her remains into pieces to be able to escape the wrath of her father, Akeem Akanda, and also to avoid being arrested for her death. He revealed that after cutting her into pieces and hiding her in different buildings he fled to Ibadan, Oyo State. After a search was embarked by the Police and residents, Sherifat’s head and neck was recovered in Morocco, Yaba, while other parts of her body was recovered in another uncompleted building in Moshalashi Street, Somolu.
Investigations revealed that Sherifat and Shakiru, who had been married for over 9 years, were separated in July 2016. The whole trouble started when Sherifat requested for money for their three children upkeep, Shakiru had invited her over to an unknown location where he wanted to meet her. She never returned home since that day.
When Sherifat’s father, Akeem, had informed the Police on Tuesday of his missing child, the police ordered a search for the suspect. The victim’s father, told Policemen that an unknown number had called to inform him that his daughter fell into a lagoon. The Police who later traced the number and found out the caller was in Ibadan. They arrested Shakiru and transferred him to Lagos around 1pm.
During Interrogation, Shakiru revealed that he had to do what he did because when she came over to his house, she (Sherifat) died when he stepped out to get something and he was afraid to tell her dad and also the Police.

Re: I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by JohnieWalker2: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2017
kk
Re: I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by ernesty20(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Afonja at it again!
Re: I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by Mynd44: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2017
A woman that went through hell to bring forth your kids.
Re: I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife by anicho(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2017
op please add 'graphic' to d topic..... this guy is the devil's twin.....I spit on his grave

(1) (Reply)

Police Man Spotted Calmly Collecting Bribe. / Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt / Read The Shocking News Of A Boy Found In Cement Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.