Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt (807 Views)

Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Reverend Obinna Nwafor Shot In The Stomach, Cheats Death (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by nazanwannem: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
A Nigerian man, Hartley Sidney Wehere, who went to get a job done after securing an electrification contract, was however bitten by an insect that left his body swollen after he concluded the day's job.

According to him, the medical treatment he got made his condition far much worse, but he became okay after he was taken home where his mum rubbed Palm oil all over his body and gave him some to drink.

Here's what he wrote;

"Father Lord, I thank you for saving my life from a poisonous attack today at about 11am. By now I would have been a dead person now.
LORD i give all the glory and honor to u, thanks to my mum Mrs Rachel Wehere, Rachel Wehere. Friends brothers and colleague that was there to save the situation on ground. I've never experienced such a thing in my life, Jesus I was totally mad, all my body was swollen. Lord u saved me. BABA GOD I adore u.

"HOW IT IT HAPPENED.
I was opportune to secure an electrification contract in Losta. The job is supposed to take me up to four days. I started in the early hours of today. After I finished the morning session, I went on break. I returned back to work in the afternoon, to continue with my job in the company of my labours, as soon as I got down from crane so I could climb another electric pole, I felt something like an insect bite on my hand and immediately the whole of my body started scratching me at same time swollen, I became very big in my shirt and fatter than my normal size, I became very weak. An attempt to give me medical attention worsened the whole thing. They had to rush me home and fortunately my mother was home, she gave me Palm oil to drink and I drank, she rubbed it all over my body and went into prayer then I began to feel better...It was a bitter experience. Thank God I'm OK now."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-man-cheats-death-bitten-poisonous-insect-port-harcourt.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by Caustics: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
thank God for ur life... u need o go to church for testimony... thank u lord.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by smartty68(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
His body automatically produced an antidote to fight off the poison... Thank God for your life
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by olatola00(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Looks like one of these thieves that steal at night and then use of Palm oil so that they won't be caught easily
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by Evablizin(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa oo your village people just followed you to secure the Job thank God the came a minute late.You are a WINNER
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by ezugegere(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thank God for your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by newyorks(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmm u mean u bath with red oil hahaha, hapi 4u sha. hapi survival man.
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by Ifyone123(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
amazin
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by decatalyst(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make he sha no enter IKORODU with this oil on his body. Dem no wan know whether nah black oil or red oil he has on his body. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
THE BITE OF A LIFETIME

That insect must be a trained assassin
Sent frm d village

Meanwhile kudos to the mum

Cuz i know som mothers that d first thing
de would do in dis situation is to faint

Odas will start crying

Som of dem ar reading dis nw.... U knw ursef

#Eco99#
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by Ever8054: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
;Dwere is mama nnamdi KANU, oya!! oya come and go and give your son balm oil,who knows may be he might have been bitten by that type of insect,and his brain has swollen out of it skol...

Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by MrTechy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by oghenemoney(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin
decatalyst:
Make he sha no enter IKORODU with this oil on his body. Dem no wan know whether nah black oil or red oil he has on his body. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Na wa oo your village people just followed you to secure the Job thank God the came a minute late.You are a WINNER
its not our doing,maybe its from ijebu ode..
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2017
if this guy waka like this pass ikorodu now, this yellowbar demons will make human barbeque out of him , Number 3 on 1000 way to die in Nigeria, grin cheesy grin...
Re: Nigerian Man Cheats Death After Bitten By Poisonous Insect In Port Harcourt by haykinzz(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Common insect bites our Doctors no fit treat

If it is to go on strike now, you will see the jubilating and shouting at the top of their voices like they've won the Champs league..

Useless people

(1) (Reply)

Man Drives Home Frm France To U.K, Finds A Migrant Hiding In The car Boot / Police Recover Drugs As Another Davido’s Friend, Crew Member Die / SUNDAY IKE MISSING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.