Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. (558 Views)

How To Avoid Falling Into Hands Of Fake Ebook Sellers / My Journey To The Kindle World / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by Intergrity19: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello there are u an ebook seller, and kindle publisher or you sell ebooks on any other marketplace, This one is for you.

You can get amazing covers done for your ebooks and kindle books etc for an affordable price.
How about 3 different covers for the price of 1. This will give you options to choose from! If you are interested Holla at me on my phone number at my signature and let's talk.
Re: For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by Intergrity19: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Yes it can be done
I create ebooks and covers (high quality) customized with your pictures and contact to avoid theft and piracy
Re: For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by Greatbeard(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2017
whats the price for an eBook cover? I have a book and I'll like you to design just one cover for me. if it goes well, it might become a repeat project.
Re: For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by obamartins(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2017
I am good at ebook cover designs with both coreldraw and photoshop. All i need is the title, subtitle and the name of the author to design the cover. N500 per cover.

Greatbeard:
whats the price for an eBook cover?
I have a book and I'll like you to design just one cover for me.
if it goes well, it might become a repeat project.
Re: For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by Greatbeard(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
obamartins:

I am good at ebook cover designs with both coreldraw and photoshop. All i need is the title, subtitle and the name of the author to design the cover. N500 per cover.

okay,
can I see something you have created? its a kindle book cover so I'm going to need the dimension as required by amazon.

I just want something clear and attractive. when I send the topic you will understand. something people can buy on impulse.
Re: For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In.. by tboibamz: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
hello, how do i reach you obamamartins

(1) (Reply)

Being A Successful Internet Marketer Is Easier Than You Think / Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay / RFID Hotel Keycard Door Locks Sales, Installation & Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.