Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay (574 Views)

Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website?see This Now / A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) / Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Most of us (if not all) get skeptical about buying/paying for things we haven't seen, touched, felt or even sampled.

It's our nature. We are Nigerians.

That is why E-Webber Company, a website/mobile app design company is allowing interested persons to get a simple business website done before even making a single payment.

Yes, that's right! One should flex their skills once in awhile.

We would design the front page of your website for FREE and send you the link to preview it. We can tweak it the way you like.
We won't stop until you are satisfied with the design.

When you are satisfied with the design, only then will you be asked to pay a stipulated amount for the domain registration and hosting.

To get started, click the link below and complete the form therein,

http://eepurl.com/cHDSGT

Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
easyresource:
Hello Everyone,

Most of us (if not all) get skeptical about buying/paying for things we haven't seen, touched, felt or even sampled.

It's our nature. We are Nigerians.

That is why E-Webber Company, a website/mobile app design company is allowing interested persons to get a simple business website done before even making a single payment.

Yes, that's right! One should flex their skills once in awhile.

We would design the front page of your website for FREE and send you the link to preview it. We can tweak it the way you like.
We won't stop until you are satisfied with the design.

When you are satisfied with the design, only then will you be asked to pay a stipulated amount for the domain registration and hosting.

To get started, click the link below and complete the form therein,

http://eepurl.com/cHDSGT

As a business owner, or aspiring business owner; either small mediumor large scale business, i think you would agree with me that one of the first ways the majority of your clients finds you is somewhere online.

Either by searching on google, a link on anther site, a video, social media or maybe a listing in a directory. Either way, people are going online in a umber of different ways to find that product or service you are currently offering or about to offer.

Now the big question is that, when they go on this search, will they find you?

Your website is an extension of your business and you. And in most case, it is the first contact prospect have with you. As a business owner you need to make sure that your website and online presence represents your business in the best possible ways.

I will be highlighting 10 common mistakes in website design in my next post.
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
easyresource:

As a business owner, or aspiring business owner; either small mediumor large scale business, i think you would agree with me that one of the first ways the majority of your clients finds you is somewhere online.

Either by searching on google, a link on anther site, a video, social media or maybe a listing in a directory. Either way, people are going online in a umber of different ways to find that product or service you are currently offering or about to offer.

Now the big question is that, when they go on this search, will they find you?

Your website is an extension of your business and you. And in most case, it is the first contact prospect have with you. As a business owner you need to make sure that your website and online presence represents your business in the best possible ways.

I will be highlighting 10 common mistakes in website design in my next post.

#1. Wrong Color Choices – It’s tempting to get creative in web design, but color choice isn’t one of those places. If the color scheme doesn’t contrast enough, or there’s simply too much color going on, then you’ll turn off web visitors instead of impress them. Stick with two or three colors that are able to contrast so your text is readable, but also complement each other so your website presents a clean, unified brand to the world.

Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
2. Too Many Images – One or two images at the most. Anything more than that puts your website at risk of being too slow, and visitors will abandon your site. Research by Amazon.com found that a 0.1 second increase in site speed leads to a 1% increase in e-commerce sales. If you have e-commerce capabilities on your site, then keep the images to a minimum.
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
3. Bad Navigation – When asked what they wanted from a website, 76% of consumers said they want a website that makes it easy for them to find what they are looking for. If your navigation bar is poorly arranged, too small to read, too big to fit one line, or anything else that isn’t easy or convenient, then it needs to be fixed. A quick way to make this easier is to include a search bar on your site.
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
4. Video & Background Music – It's surprising how many website still have this going on. It's never, ever cool. NO ONE wants background music because the last thing people want, is surprise music blasting through their computer speaker. And for video, i love videos. But except that's all you want on the page, you shouldnt allow video auto-play once visitors gets to your website.
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by sellers4buyers(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Starts ups like me will be interested, but I hope your fee is pocket friendly?
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
sellers4buyers:
Starts ups like me will be interested, but I hope your fee is pocket friendly?
It is.. But note we don't design MLM site or peer to peer contribution site and other related kind of site. You can call or whatsapp 08122444635 to get started..
Re: Do You Need A Website? See It First Before Your Pay by easyresource: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2017
5. Poor Use of Content

Content is a crucial part of your website and marketing campaign. Content is what tells readers about your business and the products or services you offer. Pay careful attention to the fonts you choose and how content is laid out on the page.

Fonts conveys your brand image in addition to the actual words you write, so make sure you pick a legible and attractive font. Make good use of white space to bring the eye around your site and make large block of text less intimidating. Incorporating too much text into their websites is a big mistake many people make. Break text up where you can, and use visual elements to represent concepts where possible. Content should always be updated; otherwise, customers might think you’ve gone out of business.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Urgently (andrea Hair Enhancer) / Insight: The Difference Between The Rich And Poor / How Do You Make Money From An Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.